No announcement yet.

Is Tony Yoka the NEXT heavyweight champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tony Yoka the NEXT heavyweight champ

We are starved for boxing right now but some are truly GASSED on Yoka bowling over a Disgraceful Johan Duhaupas

I've seen claims that the French Fancy would take Joshua and Wilder out right now, with claims only Fury might be a step too far for the Escargot Munching baguette eater.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    We are starved for boxing right now but some are truly GASSED on Yoka bowling over a Disgraceful Johan Duhaupas

I've seen claims that the French Fancy would take Joshua and Wilder out right now, with claims only Fury might be a step too far for the Escargot Munching baguette eater.
    - -How many hickies did U French today?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Hey seemed abit chinny in the amateurs. Watching the Olympics you wondered if Joyce would've got him in a longer fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Hey seemed abit chinny in the amateurs. Watching the Olympics you wondered if Joyce would've got him in a longer fight.
        I expect his chin to crumble like an overcooked croissant when he gets hit on it tbh

Comment

I don`t know man. Duhaupas is shot obviously. Even Price looked great fighting that level competition. Duhaupas is not even a gatekeeper anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I don`t know man. Duhaupas is shot obviously. Even Price looked great fighting that level competition. Duhaupas is not even a gatekeeper anymore.
            Duhaupas V Pricey! hell yea

Comment

Joyce took on a far better fighter still in his prime Jennings and got criticized for it so yea this is how forums usually work .

DDD had a slight moment against hard nosed Lartey and was exposed .

Ajagba coasted with Rice who also went the distance with Yoka , no one said anything.

Welcome to boxing forums . Yoka is good , great if you use the forum logic but he’s not in my top 5 prospects at least I’d favor my picks over him . I’d say Gorman and Yoka are about equal unless you detract from losing to a better fighter ?
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-26-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

No. I don't think so. I never heard of him before. If he is the next champ I would at least know who he is and not have to research him to find out.

Comment

He is a Frenchman with 8 pro fights all wins, 7 by KO and a couple of good wins. He might have potential but it is early to know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    No. I don't think so. I never heard of him before. If he is the next champ I would at least know who he is and not have to research him to find out.
                    This isn’t really true ,Yoka is a gold medalists even though Hrgovic and Joyce were robbed in those fights . If you follow the division close you know who Yoka is he just hasn’t fought outside France yet in the pros .

I give him slim shot at winning a belt but you never know ,but basing it off a Duhaupas win is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X