Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official BLM - Black Lives Matter Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball legend and NBA analyst Charles Barkley defended Louisville police this week, insisting that the shooting of Breonna Taylor shouldn’t be “lumped in” with other high-profile shootings of unarmed black people.

On the Thursday night TNT pregame show for game four of the Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets, Barkley sounded off about his thoughts on the case.

“I don’t think this one was like George Floyd or Ahmaud Arbery and things like that,” Barkley said, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

“I feel sad that this young lady lost her life. I think this one was — the no-knock warrant is something we need to get rid of … across the board. But I am worried to lump all these situations in together.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Basketball legend and NBA analyst Charles Barkley defended Louisville police this week, insisting that the shooting of Breonna Taylor shouldn’t be “lumped in” with other high-profile shootings of unarmed black people.

On the Thursday night TNT pregame show for game four of the Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets, Barkley sounded off about his thoughts on the case.

“I don’t think this one was like George Floyd or Ahmaud Arbery and things like that,” Barkley said, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

“I feel sad that this young lady lost her life. I think this one was — the no-knock warrant is something we need to get rid of … across the board. But I am worried to lump all these situations in together.”

Barkley is a smart guy.
      Much respect to him for speaking against that false narrative.

The dangerous fact is that most people, including blacks, KNOW that the Breonna Taylor case is not some simpleracially charged “hate crime” bull$h!t...
      but people just like to push that narrative these days, anyway they can...lol, it’s like people WANT TO BE OPPRESSED, just so they can complain!
      LMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        You have to be chitting me. Sounds like max needs to do a on location in Portland or any of these other places.
        Even his brother being slaughtered didn't phase that guy.

That's dedication to the cause right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Somehow, Yahoo is silently the shyttiest news outlet in this country, CNN, Fox and MSNBC can't even hold their jockstraps.
          They recently cut out their comments section. Just like CNN did.

The liberals were getting so embarrassed in debates over there they had to pull the plug.

Meanwhile FoxNews allows comments and is lightly moderated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
            But why are you posting stuff from almost 4 months ago?
            It's called cheerleading.

It's what superfans do, ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              They recently cut out their comments section. Just like CNN did.

The liberals were getting so embarrassed in debates over there they had to pull the plug.

Meanwhile FoxNews allows comments and is lightly moderated.
              Lol I noticed that!

Yahoo news comment have been disabled!

They didn’t like folks spreading the truth on their bull **** bias ass articles.

The people are not stupid!
              Let truth be told!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Somehow, Yahoo is silently the shyttiest news outlet in this country, CNN, Fox and MSNBC can't even hold their jockstraps.
                Yahoo ranks #1 over all things considered shltty. I just find it ironic how they've dedicated a section for a group who swears BLM is really ''all lives matter'', yet, every story is about B. Yahoo would never dedicate a section for any other group.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  They recently cut out their comments section.
                  I saw that

They were getting constantly shredded in the comment sections for being so blatantly biased

God how cowardly do you have to be to not even stand by your own comment sections lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I saw that

They were getting constantly shredded in the comment sections for being so blatantly biased

God how cowardly do you have to be to not even stand by your own comment sections lol

Lol the media really thinks we’re all that dumb.
                    People speak the truth. FOOK the media.

They’re like those celebrities who disable comments on their IG when they don’t want followers leaving them insensitive but truthful comments.

Comment

• Is BLM backfiring on the black community??

I feel that this BS “BLM” movement has caused people to DISLIKE its members and cause, which of course is predominantly black.

I see people all the time now, FED UP with seeing this narrative pushed down their throats.

My black friends don’t really discuss it, they don’t bring it up. I feel like it makes them uncomfortable as well around others because it’s putting all this negative spotlight on them when they’re just chilling minding their own business.

And the media just keeps HAMMERING AWAY with it.

The only blacks folks I know whom are actually “supportive” of it and have submerged themselves in it, I can tell are only doing so because they are riding the wave. They’re trying to chase clout, get noticed, be popular, etc. to see what they can get out of it. I know them for several years and they never said nothing about racism or police brutality or anything, and all of a sudden now they’re “pro-black” out of nowhere.

I’m just like huh? Where was all this commotion before?

That’s how I know the media is just programming people, and of course majority are sheep, so they will follow.

Comment

Working...
                      X