No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Ivan Redkach In The Works For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I want to see Broner vs Khan. That **** would be entertaining af...
    Agree that would be a great f#ck up fight.

Comment

Broner hasnt had a dominate win since 2016 and his last "win" was 2017...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Ha ha, no not really. Broner's solid enough but I'd struggle to put him in a WW top ten... thing is I don't think Redkach is even at that level, although watching the Alexander fight I'm maybe revising my estimate upwards a little. Still think it's more like a 65/35 sorta fight in favour of Broner though.
        Idk man. Redkach can be KO'd, but Broner don't punch no more & Broner's power at 147 ain't the same. Farmer schooled the f#ck outta Redkach, but as much as I like dissing Farmer, Broner ain't even on a Farmer level of slick boxing these days. Dude just overwaits to counter you.

That said - worth a watch and definitely not without intrigue - I'd much rather see this than some dude who's just in there to help Broner get some shine back.
        Oh yea I ain't mad at the fight, I'm just surprised this is a guy they are looking at. And I still feel like this fight ultimately won't happen cuz it'll be deemed too much of a risk cuz while you & I don't give a f#ck about Broner's shine, Broner lives to have his shine & he needs that sh^t to come back after that sh^tty L to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          But again who's paying him $1M per 36 minutes a couple times a year? This mfer ain't retiring if Redkach KO's him in the 1st round. He's half assing it as is.

He just turned 29. We got 6 to 9 years of Broner. Unless he wins his state lottery or some sh^t. Broner gonna be like 38-9-1 to 40-12-2 when he retires in his mid 30's. He's got several L's to come before he goes.
          He may not retire, but he also may not be headlining a SHO card either. May end up being put on a UC for a fight or two.

Comment

Time for Broner to go away.

Comment

I fully expect Broner vs Berto soon.

Comment

Redack just needs to get rid of Broner for the hood.

Comment

You all misread and Broner is taking on a bag of Orville Redenbacher. I fancy his chances if he brings extra butter.

Comment

AB is not losing to Ivan Redkach lol.

Comment

Redkach working with Shane Mosley now and you already know Shane gonna be telling him he needs a KO.

I think he's too basic for Broner but I like the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X