No announcement yet.

Would anyone want to see Khan vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone want to see Khan vs Broner

Anyone actually want to see this fight, just out of sheer curiosity? Both gave disgraceful performances in their last fight but a match between Khan and Broner sounds mildly interesting, mainly just to see whose more shot. The trash talk would be interesting.

Maybe if Khan hadn't quit last night.

Comment

We don't need to see either of these guys on TV anymore in a main event. Especially Broner...and Khan.

Comment

I'd like to see Khan retire, his speech pattern has slowed at times and he's had a long, hard career, lots of wars, some bad kos.

He's got lots of money, he is on a decline and my feeling is that decline is picking up steam every fight, he will not enhance his legacy anymore...literally no good reason to continue

Comment

Bruh I literally just posted in another thread I'd like to see this fight.

I even mentioned it could be for the WBC Special Edition Disappointment belt that has that Jordan crying meme on the front of it. And obviously the loser would win it.

Even-ish fight. Not sure who I'd pick. Like Khan by a 8-4ish decision or Broner by KO mid to late. But not sure where I'd land for sure.

Comment

I cant lie, thats sounds like a fight i would like to see.

Comment

Would be exciting in and out of the ring, the most deluded P4P boxers (Top 3 not sure who is number 2 or 3 out of both of them.)

Comment

Would be a fun watch but would have no meaning

Comment

Sure.....in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                    We don't need to see either of these guys on TV anymore in a main event. Especially Broner...and Khan.
                    Wow one bad performance and he doesn’t deserve to be on tv. No wonder fighters don’t dare to be great because they probably see stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X