Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor: Boxing Match With Manny Pacquiao Next In Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the trash talk? Do u think Mcgregor will try it?
    I don’t think so. Mcgregor respects Manny and manny’s character. It will be more of a friendly build up.

They know the fans know they’re only doing it for money anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
      Fine with me. I'd like for Manny to retire at this point, since it would be a shame to see him end his career getting beaten by someone in their prime. This will be a circus fight that he will win and make a lot of money from, so no problem for me. Only issue I had with the Floyd fight with Conor was that it was for the 50-0 record, after he had just fought Berto for #49.
      - -Well, had his candy melted by Maidana, so Vegas and pbc swaddled him to the finish.

Tenshin too!

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
        who did he miss? drop the name/s pls. i will wait
        ———

“Drop the names, I’ll wait” - a juvenile response that we’ve seen one too many times on this platform.

Just look at the top ten ranking of WW every year from 2013 to 2019. In 7 years, only three names come up.

I don’t need to spoon-feed you on facts you can find yourself.

It’s like speaking to Fox News - everything is a lie unless it comes from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———

“Drop the names, I’ll wait” - a juvenile response that we’ve seen one too many times on this platform.

Just look at the top ten ranking of WW every year from 2013 to 2019. In 7 years, only three names come up.

I don’t need to spoon-feed you on facts you can find yourself.

It’s like speaking to Fox News - everything is a lie unless it comes from them.
          name name/s pls.. comeback to me if you can support your claims. typical people just to say something. stop doing that it doesn't make you cool.

Comment

• Why, just why.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
              name name/s pls.. comeback to me if you can support your claims. typical people just to say something. stop doing that it doesn't make you cool.
              ————

Alright. I can do that.
              Can you justify the opponents Manny fought (Brandon Rios, Broner, Mathysse, David Diaz, Algieri, Horn, Vargas etc
              Or even guys that were coming off losses (Mosley, Clottey, Margarito)?

Can you?

Comment

• Manny’s camp confirmed, fight is happening in January 2021.

The fight Manny was waiting for.
                Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                X