No announcement yet.

Broner to thurman "he got cooked"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    I don't believe anything that comes out of broner's mouth. If it was someone more credible I might believe it I thought
    thurman wasn't the gambling/partying type he always portrays himself as an intellectual lol.
    Come to think of it, I agree with you. If this was Spence or Tank then maybe, I have never seen Thurman to be part of that group. So maybe Broner is chatting shit here.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      lol yeah bro, Thurman is always throwing shade at Broner so I know AB's been waiting for this day, but he better watch what he says cos he might catch these hands early next year
      I actually want to see these two fight.Thurman would beat him easy.

Comment

remember those bills AB flushed down the toilet? in a few more years he'll be diving in there to retrieve that cash.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Actually good to see Broner joking around, stopping to take pics with all of his fans. Seems to be in a good headspace.

Not used to this side of him.
          Yeah he is usually more negative and a bigger *******. This was about as positive and nice as youre going to get from Broner, he seems to be doing well.

Comment

Run time got caught running in mid air he wasn’t quick enough running back tonight

Comment

That’s because Keef was actually trying to win the fight and wasn’t happy to just settle for a loss via decision like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                lol @ this salty L merchant. We came to win bro, not survive. Like Thurman said, 'I AIN'T ADRIEN BRONER', and he was proven right.
                "we"??? lol

But yeah, Thurman came to fight and I have finally, after watching him for 5+ years, developed some respect for him. He was brave, nose messed up, body battered, bloodied and yet he kept coming back.

Best welter fight in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                X