Collapse
No announcement yet.

California's homeless problem!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] California's homeless problem!..

So now I have to admit, the homeless issue in Ca is becoming a big problem. They're everywhere! But these people are not homeless because they cant afford a place to live, they are drugged the F out!! Homeless drugged out Zombies are literally everywhere even in the nice cities and areas.

Anyways, I just wanted to be real about what I see and that even though homelessness is a HUGE problem drugs/substance abuse is the key factor.

Thoughts?

when i shave my head and look like a gang member, i noticed they dont ask me for change

Comment

If you can’t beat em, join ‘em.

Comment

Final Solution them. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          when i shave my head and look like a gang member, i noticed they dont ask me for change
          Hahaha! If they ask me for a dollar to get something to eat I tell them if u can eat for a dollar ill buy us both something to eat. Lol! I heard some comedian use that similar line once. I told that to 1 homeless guy and he walked away. My softy ass ended up giving him $2 doe

Comment

Homelessness is a big problem in Vegas to. Never seen so many homeless people anywhere I lived.

There is/was a tent city here basically (haven't been that way since I came back here). I heard they opened up a open housing place for homeless people that is supposedly a lil better setup.

But yea homelessness in America needs to be looked into a lil deeper & some new possibilities should be considered on helping ending some of this sh^t. Its not a bunch of people just trying to "beat the system" as some dummies think. Its mostly a lot of people with problems, sometimes mental, sometimes drugs/alcohol, sometimes other sh^t, but "milking social services" isn't the play thats being made for the overwhelming majority of these people. They need help.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Final Solution them. Problem solved.
              Went to pick up my eyeglasses the other day in Riverside, on the way 2 EMT's were tending to 2 homeless on the floor by a bus stop. My assumption is/was they OD'ed. Sad to say i thought, why revive em? I dont like thinking that way but...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                So now I have to admit, the homeless issue in Ca is becoming a big problem. They're everywhere! But these people are not homeless because they cant afford a place to live, they are drugged the F out!! Homeless drugged out Zombies are literally everywhere even in the nice cities and areas.

Anyways, I just wanted to be real about what I see and that even though homelessness is a HUGE problem drugs/substance abuse is the key factor.

Thoughts?
                yeah it pisses me off because the rest of us work our arses off to pay rent, bills, mortgage whatever and they choose to do drugs and live in a disgusting tent.

one time I had a meeting near city hall and this crackhead whoreeee sitting on the steps of city hall asked if she could give me a BJ for money right in the plain daylight in front of everyone. they not even trying to hide that they rather do crack then try to survive.

Comment

The consequences of voting D for years and years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    The consequences of voting D for years and years.
                    Our District congressman is a Republican. My county is a moderate county. The dems are pushing hard though to take over. My doorbells rang like 10xs this months and phones been ringing daily pushing the Dems.

Comment

Working...
                    X