Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see, shltty jamie is clearly on some drug and it did her no good. she was thoroughly destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      see, shltty jamie is clearly on some drug and it did her no good. she was thoroughly destroyed.
      Sunspace is proper deluded. That's why I think it might be Charlie Zelenoff LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
        Sunspace is proper deluded. That's why I think it might be Charlie Zelenoff LOL.
        as pathetic as CZ is, hes not as lame as fatspace. and with each new alt, fatspace gets lamer and lamer. sending them in to and defend himself.....not even CZ would do that.

CZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fatspace and the alts.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          as pathetic as CZ is, hes not as lame as fatspace. and with each new alt, fatspace gets lamer and lamer. sending them in to and defend himself.....not even CZ would do that.

CZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fatspace and the alts.
          Yeah, at least with Charlie Z, you get Charlie Z, not Charlie X, Charlie Y, Billy Z and more like with this sunspace phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Yeah, at least with Charlie Z, you get Charlie Z, not Charlie X, Charlie Y, Billy Z and more like with this sunspace phenomenon.
            this song sums him/her up.....

Comment

or this one.....

Comment

Be nice, guys.

Comment

Working...
                X