Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, why is there a 1 million point bounty out on my lounge password?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am waiting for him to reply.... I am not going to name him without his permission

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, I heard about it... a Pinoy conglomerate is offering 1 mil in points for the password to Team Classic.

All that's there are some fights uploads and some gay boys chatting **** about boxing - why the intrigue?

If you were that bothered, I'd have invited some of you guys in - in fact, XZWorks used to be a member, but he's not around so much these days.

I'm just curious... why do you want the password so badly?

Annie put the battle bus back in your sig. I ****in love that

Comment

It's gotta be ako who's offering the million though aint it...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
          It's gotta be ako who's offering the million though aint it...
          Well it's obviously one with a million points.. i have now been told it's not magicjordan.. which is good.. because MJ is a cool cat..

Comment

Magandang hapon po...

I can't believe this old story made its way out now...

OK... I'll go on record that I was PMed by one of the guys.. I know it was not MJ or Chups.. I don't remember who the member was.. i was at the time when everyone was a millionaire and I had the Team Classic banner in my sig.

Anorak was in constant war with the Manny_P's of your world.. so someone asked me to sell the pasword for 1 Mil points.

I just happen to mention that fact in Anorak's forum a few weeks ago when one of the members just happen to give out the password to some posters and Anorak got POed. So I second that I didn't even give the PW for 1Mil points.

As far as I'm concerned, it's water under the bridge now and not even worth talking about.

Comment

Hmmm first time hearing that rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
                Magandang hapon po...

I can't believe this old story made its way out now...

OK... I'll go on record that I was PMed by one of the guys.. I know it was not MJ or Chups.. I don't remember who the member was.. i was at the time when everyone was a millionaire and I had the Team Classic banner in my sig.

Anorak was in constant war with the Manny_P's of your world.. so someone asked me to sell the pasword for 1 Mil points.

I just happen to mention that fact in Anorak's forum a few weeks ago when one of the members just happen to give out the password to some posters and Anorak got POed. So I second that I didn't even give the PW for 1Mil points.

As far as I'm concerned, it's water under the bridge now and not even worth talking about.
                It was a long time ago when almost everyone was a millionaire... you're telling me we're discussing ancient history here? lmao.... Thanks for clearing that up though.

Comment

AKO would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    AKO would do it.
                    If it was quite a while ago though, when Manny p was still around and engaging in his pwnage bouts with Annie, then it was most likely Manny who offered the loot.

Comment

Wow suddenly I feel like I might never get an erection again after wasting my time reading through this......love to all tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X