Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 good rounds of sparring, Got dropped for first time in life and kept it moving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Respect for sharing that while most just PRETEND like they can really box on this forum but yeah boxing is a very humbling experience. You actually look like a decent fighter, good movement and very quick but the guy you was sparring had good timing and caught you...IT HAPPENS! Even to some of the very best Pro Fighters
    There is no fighter who didnt get dropped,wwhen i was sparring with guys who went to Olympic Qualifications i got dropped many times in 1 day,then i hold my own,and im much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      Dont be a ****,he moves on his legs better then Danny
      therealpugilist knows Im playing....but he might of had some doubt hahaha!

Comment

You should be Khan's advisor

Comment

Is getting KD in sparring a big deal? Its sparring

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Im playing too,but yea puglist is old

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Respect for sharing that while most just PRETEND like they can really box on this forum but yeah boxing is a very humbling experience. You actually look like a decent fighter, good movement and very quick but the guy you was sparring had good timing and caught you...IT HAPPENS! Even to some of the very best Pro Fighters
              yea, he has good timing.....he is short for his division, he fights at 152, i'll be at 132...I walk around at 140-42 he walks around near 160

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                yea, he has good timing.....he is short for his division, he fights at 152, i'll be at 132...I walk around at 140-42 he walks around near 160
                Damn you guys small ,on video you look bigger then junior light

ps:i got Koed by uppercut one time,i have great defens but we allways have some weak points
                Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-09-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  its all good bro

was an awesome learning experience I wanted to share with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    Is getting KD in sparring a big deal? Its sparring
                    its not a big deal because most times, the knockdowns often have to do with balance...especially with amatuers and novice pros...not really about a bad defense or chin, more so timing...its usually a big deal to guys who never boxed or sparred in combat sports.

my legs were out of position and the shot was good

I saw it coming and ate it...you can hear my trainer tell me why I got dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      Damn you guys small ,on video you like bigger then junior light

ps:i got Koed by uppercut one time,i have great defens but we allways have some weak points
                      yea...I have a min Bradley build...wide shoulders, broad back, with roger mayweather legs lol

Comment

Working...
                      X