Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone work at Bank of America or any other banks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You'd think that. I had my biweekly pay due today but nope
    Sorry bro. That's on your job most likely.

For example, if you deposit a check sunday I believe it doesnt get processed til monday and you'll likely have it Tuesday. Holiday is the same crap so if they sent it in monday didnt get processed til tuesday. Remember, most places that do payroll dont send it the day of its sometimes sent about two days or so before it clears (at a bigger bank that is).

For example, at my job we get "paid" Friday which is when the bank releases it but a few people at my job with smaller banks or credit unions have their bank clear it wednesday afternoon or thursday. So I can only assume it must be sent end of day tuesday or Wednesday.

Basically, lets say your job sends it in end of day friday, it would have processed monday, released tuesday. Or if they send it monday, it processes monday and you have it tuesday but what could have happened is your payroll office might not have sent til tuesday OR it was sent monday (or the weekend, whichever) but didnt start processing til tuesday.

I used to work for wells. So... I probably dont know my s hit as well as I should lol

Comment

Working...
    X