No announcement yet.

Rampage Vs Bader is On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage Vs Bader is On!

Rampage vs Bader has been set for UFC 144 in Japan...Who Ya Got?

This gets MMA fans excited?

Comment

What a terrible fight.

Comment

Bader and his china chin will get cracked come ufc 144. He was put on queer street y feather fisted Ortiz, imagine waht a motivated rampage will do

Comment

Bader wins people hate cause of the tito loss,what they dont realize a healthy tito causes any one trouble.

match rampage and tito thats clearly the better fight marketing wise,but dana white will ruin his stable the same as king and arun did with boxing,only so long will these guys receive peanuts before they turn it inot a free agent sport ala boxing.
          The ufc are nothing but the nba not basketball of boxing on top for a moment.
          Last edited by StreetBully2; 11-25-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Not the greatest fight ever but def worth watching, the card is stacked and this just adds to it. I think Bader lasts the distance without coming close to winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Not the greatest fight ever but def worth watching, the card is stacked and this just adds to it. I think Bader lasts the distance without coming close to winning.
              no ud someone will sleep

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. It's a good fight to set in the division. Bader is one of the up and comers in the lhw division and this will be a good test for him. I hope he wins cause Rampage looks to be either stagnant or declining and I'd rather see people improving in the division.

Comment

Bader wins by GnP, Rampage looks unmotivated lately, and old too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    Bader wins by GnP, Rampage looks unmotivated lately, and old too.
                    I agree but he was really pushing for this fight in Japan and I think he'll get up for it and take this one... we shall see

Comment

Working...
                    X