Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the beatdown is the only reason I'm interested in this season.

It better not be a letdown. They usually hype these things up, and nothing happens. Or they save it for the last 2 mins of the show, with 50 minutes of nothing but commercials.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 08-25-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

^^^ agreed.

I just want to see the fight. Then I will go back to not watching this show. It's gonna be short, 3-5 seconds. Nothing exciting, i'm letting you know before hand. I just want to see the knockout still though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

It better not be a letdown. They usually hype these things up, and nothing happens. Or they save it for the last 2 mins of the show, with 50 minutes of nothing but commercials.
        i agree, i think they might save the fight for like the last 2 min of tonights ep, and show the remaining 30 seconds of it at the begininnig of next week's lol. So it sounds like you all want Mike to lose. I personally think Ronnie is a pussy for it, but just me.

Comment

Comment

is the beat down this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              i agree, i think they might save the fight for like the last 2 min of tonights ep, and show the remaining 30 seconds of it at the begininnig of next week's lol. So it sounds like you all want Mike to lose. I personally think Ronnie is a pussy for it, but just me.
              Thats what I've been telling my brother since they showed that preview last week. The credits are going to start rolling when they are about to get it on. Next week they'll show the fight. It will be like the JWoww-Sammi fight, where they did the same thing.
              Last edited by *Khan; 08-25-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Prepare to be let down. I bet it either doesn't even happen this episode or the previews were totally misleading and there is no beat down at all.

Comment

this thread is full of ghey

Comment

i hate that show but the wife has me watching it in hopes that i see the fight. they've been leading me on the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Prepare to be let down. I bet it either doesn't even happen this episode or the previews were totally misleading and there is no beat down at all.
                      Yup, just as I thought. They showcased "the fight" during the credits the last two minutes, leaving us with a cliffhanger.

Comment

Working...
                      X