Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell's got this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      I have talked to Andre twice in the last 3 days and he is ready to go. He knows this is his fight to lose and not only does he plan on winning he plans on doing it in impressive fashion.

He is in unbelievable shape and he said he knows the key to this fight is to keep his hands moving all night.
      I don't think keeping his hands moving is the way to beat AA. I think Arthur is to be beaten with footwork. Lots of footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
        I hope this happens to Dirrel:
        Who's the fox in the avatar bro?

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I don't think keeping his hands moving is the way to beat AA. I think Arthur is to be beaten with footwork. Lots of footwork.
          Obviously he is going to move around. Just saying he has trained to throw a lot of punches because he is well aware that as long as he is punching Abraham will not be.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
            Ok. First off. Dirrel does not clinch. He runs at them, and hugs them.

Watch this video. It's actually embarrassing the way he fights. I do think Dirrell won this fight, but his game plan was sloppy. Awful fight. And I just watched a couple of Dirrell's older fights, he has the tendancy to do the exact same thing.

Edit: Example, go to a minute and 15 seconds. Wtf was that? This whole video is full of him just rushing in, 1 punch, hold.
            After what I said, you use examples from the Froch fight?

Abraham fights nothing like froch, nothing. he's going to be covering up in that clottey/winky shell defense and dirrell is going to be having a field day and using his feet circling side to side. He will clinch, no question, as any smart fighter would do against a puncher (unlike cotto vs margarito).

9-3 Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              Dirrell's got this one.
              Arthur will come out and walk to him with a high guard and see how Dirrell reacts, he'll find out patterns and habits, and somewhere around round 4-5 he'll start dropping bombs on Dirrels fragile body so to slow him down.

Round 8-9 Dirrell will feel the effect of Abrahams pressure and will find himself to either run and potshot without effect, or punch himself out, as Abraham starts to find his mark Dirrell will be out cold.

Probably will leave Dirrell stretched out in dramatic fashion.

KO of the year coming im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Obviously he is going to move around. Just saying he has trained to throw a lot of punches because he is well aware that as long as he is punching Abraham will not be.
                I beg to differ. Arthur loves to mix it up. Exchanges needs to be avoided if Dirrell is going to have a chance IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Who's the fox in the avatar bro?

:wank:
                  Greta Milos

Comment

WARTHUR ABRAHAMMER!
                    Let's go!

The thing is, Abraham could get outboxed all night and then land something big.

Then nighty night Dirrell.

Comment

Dirrell will school one dimensionnal Abraham, 12 rounds clear UD. Then crybabies will whine about robbery and how Dirrell ran the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X