Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carl Froch Lose his 0 This year? He is facing Kessler then Abraham...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not out of the question for him to beat Kessler and AA. Froch gets **** on for being crude but the man makes up for lack of boxing skill with sheer aggression. I can see Kessler folding. AA is one to simply be outworked by a volume puncher, though I favor him strongly in that fight. The closer to the Kessler fight we get, I see it more as a pick em fight. I do think Froch will lose to one of them though, so yes the 0 will disappear.

Comment

Froch may have a decent punch,but Abraham will choose when to get out of his defense and punch.I don't believe Froch will handle Abraham's one punch ko power.
      He will punch himself out on Abraham's guard and get ko'd. He will need a lot of luck to get through Kessler as it is...he seems a bit too confident.Should be a great fight nonetheless.
      I want to see a rematch with Dirrell...

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
        would JOO take him to the olive garden?
        sure, but he's paying and his gf has to come

Comment

Abraham is gonna lose to Froch. Froch wasn't all busted and bruised up against Dirrell like Abraham was even if some people thought he lost that fight which I don't. Dirrell ran like a little squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Abraham is gonna lose to Froch. Froch wasn't all busted and bruised up against Dirrell like Abraham was even if some people thought he lost that fight which I don't. Dirrell ran like a little squirrel.
            triangle theories don't work, example: cotto beat mosley, then margarito beat cotto then mosley beat margarito

Comment

Working...
            X