No announcement yet.

The advocation of idiocy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Looks like liborack wouldn't even have any ammo without that soundbite. I saw one other mention about being the star of a reality show. That's it. One big post and no good argument against Trump's presidency at all.
    My point - and Jesus, do you guys need it served with a spoon before you get it, or what? - is not to do with Trump's policies, but his conduct, and demeanour.

If I disagree with a lot of his policies (and I see -jose- dropped his beans to vote for him... wtf???) then so what? We ALL have different POV.
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 11-11-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      My point - and Jesus, do you guys need it served with a spoon before you get it, or what? - is not to do with Trump's policies, but his conduct, and demeanour.

If I disagree with a lot of his policies (and I see -jose- dropped his beans to vote for him... wtf???) then so what? We ALL have different POV.
      And our point is that almost every guy talks like that, including US presidents other than Trump. The difference is, he got recorded.

Yes, we get it, he is an abnoixus pig, but so is most of the men on this world, so what's the big ****ing deal?

Comment

Conduct and demeanour? The guy who got a ****** from his assistant behind the first lady's back and lied about it to the whole world directly looking into the camera, WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT.

Bush giving the finger to the camera, grabbing Germany's Chancellor behind the neck(his awesome examples are countless though but nothing compared to Bill Clinton.)

You act as if yank presidents are the epitome of class to begin with. They're not. It makes them more human and part of why they got elected(twice).

Trump hasn't even said or done anything silly yet since being elected. Hold your **** untill then.

Comment

Since? What about before?

Hang onto your vagina, it's a matter of time.

Comment

For sure, I write some absolute FILTH on here.

But - and maybe this should be obvious without me pointing it out - I'm not the President of Fat Yankistan, am I?
            Those dumb fat Yanks are smart enough to realize that every person regardless of them being president or not has said something vulgar in their lifetime, they just didn't have the misfortune of being caught on camera. Bill Clinton got blown under the Presidential desk, I think that is a little worse than getting caught having a potty mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X