No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Ray hates Ray and he has no meaning to me whatsoever aside comedy ,i simply find my name in practically ALL his posts ,which is o.k......the problem is he cant take it when i push back bc hes NOT witty enough thats why he disappears in long intervals and then repeats....You are the one who called him mr ego and such and ray self admits posters LIKE YOU opinions dont count you idiot !

Still waiting on THAT post where i said opinion was FACT......

P.s ...the quote you referanced to is saying REAL LIFE thing are facts EX: Statistics /examles of real fights that happened and REAL LIFE QUOTES ....these are FACTS that i use to support my OPINIONS .....you clown !
    Last time I checked boxing is real life and a lot of past events that occurred which we talk about actually happened.

You're the only clown here juggynuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      Last time I checked boxing is real life and a lot of past events that occurred which we talk about actually happened.

You're the only clown here juggynuts.
      Nothing about nothing....

Let me know when you want SCHOOLING on ANYTTHING boxing....or ask uncle ray who actually would give you solid advice. on BEGINNERS b/c that's what he specializes in...b/c he's actually a knowledgable person with that...

Anytime you want to do a vid comparison of me and you "TOTAL JOKE" let me know, you can show me what I don't know!!!!!

Your so DOPEY I held back on you all this time even when you posted DECENT stuff, see when you pick a fight maybe you should make sure that person cant kick your AZZ.."VERBALLY"...or "PHYSICALLY"......
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

there is a abundance of posts on this thread that have nothing to do with the greats Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano.....WTF

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
          there is a abundance of posts on this thread that have nothing to do with the greats Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano.....WTF
          Thats bc the TS has trolled his OWN post go look and see who steered it downward !

As you can see i was the one who actually had more insight ihto the actual match up and even used Louis himself !

The main troll "box" couldn't take the heat because i hit him with FACTS he couldn't have a come back for, i doubt hes learned his lesson bc he really is that dumb ..... funny how its easy to swat flies away when you do that HIT THEM WITH FACTS !

On the match up itself , i would have Marcino to win 2 out of 3 ! Louis may have many one side beatings but in the ones he struggled in shows me he could be out boxed or out worked on the inside and as stated Godoy clearly won...Goldman trained Godoy who is Marcianos trainer thats the number one point everyone wants to sweep under the rug . With Marciano he would have much to work with against any age Louis .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-14-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
            I have covered the subject authoritatively, exhaustively and conclusively, both earlier and elswhere, I reckon, and durst not repeat myself and dilute originality.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Nothing about nothing....

Let me know when you want SCHOOLING on ANYTTHING boxing....or ask uncle ray who actually would give you solid advice. on BEGINNERS b/c that's what he specializes in...b/c he's actually a knowledgable person with that...

Anytime you want to do a vid comparison of me and you "TOTAL JOKE" let me know, you can show me what I don't know!!!!!

Your so DOPEY I held back on you all this time even when you posted DECENT stuff, see when you pick a fight maybe you should make sure that person cant kick your AZZ.."VERBALLY"...or "PHYSICALLY"......
              Kick my ass verbally or physically??? Sorry Juggynuts but I don't like to pick on the mentally challenged. At least that is the only logical solution that anyone can come up with for why you try to deny something you actually said on here.

Nobody cares about anything you have ever said on here. Sorry to tell you. if you weren't such a hateful person then maybe you would get some respect during your life.

Still waiting on that supposed video you are saying you are going to put up. I have put plenty of videos of myself on here asking for tips/trying to better myself but yet videos of you are nowhere to be found.

Comment

If you simply ignore this troll he will get tired of being isolated!
                He is only here and controversial because he has a strange need for attention.
                It's like a distraught child who keeps repeating negative behavior.

He has been caught in so many ridiculous lies that he's now become chronic.

my daddy is a "world wide" judo expert.......
                my uncle trained R. Bowe.......
                I (juggy) KO'd a Wlad sparring partner.......
                I hit harder than Ketchel & Sugar Ray Robinson......

.......lie after lie and one more absurd than the other. Ignore this sad little fellow and he'll go away. As you can read everyone becomes confrontational with him because he has opinions that are based on a fans interpretation of the sport. Everyone is entitled to voice their views however when you become adamant about topics without ever working in the sport your opinion
                will not be held in high regard. After all he isn't even a novice in the sport at any level he is a "forum guru"!! Self anointed too. Self annoying also......
                Ignore him he will go away.......................

Ray.

Comment

I got Louis

Comment

The forum dropped off to almost nothing when Billy died and Juggy & a few others were temporarily banned.

The mods decided the beasts had to be unleashed every once in a while to keep attendance up. People like reading his Tom foolery, and understand perfectly what it is.

Betting pools are up and running in almost every state and in several countries on whether he boxes or is a mental patient. Like the Zodiac killer, Juggy has kept the experts mumbling. People want to know is he real. Indeed he is real--foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      The forum dropped off to almost nothing when Billy died and Juggy & a few others were temporarily banned.
                      Which Billy died? Do you mean billeau2?

Comment

Working...
                      X