Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson will easily defeat Don George

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bookmakers are way out with George as high as a 7/1 underdog. I just don't think Stevenson is that much better than George, period.

I give Stevenson a slight edge but I won't be surprised if George stops him. This one can go either way as far as I am concerned.

Comment

no way i'm not rooting for george in this one. hopefully he gets that upset. hopefully i can catch it tomorrow. around what time would the fight take place (central)?

Comment

Lmao cant believe George lasted 12 with Stevenson. Expected George to be out of there in 5 or 6, so sad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Stevenson showed/answered some questions in this fight George is tough but limited and it showed despite his valiant effort he was taken apart by the better fighter

Even with his low hands and stationaryness at times Stevenson isn't halfbad not quit a top guy but fits in well just below and with that workrate and stamina mixed with his power and quick shots head/body should be interesting doubt Froch ever fights him so he'll end up fighting someone in another organz. or for a vacated belt

Comment

Working...
          X