Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha everyone at 147 is drooling at a match with Pauly M....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    I could see him getting one easy fight. But after going to the Ukraine and stopping Senchenko he deserves it. No one thought he had a chance in hell of winning that fight. He knew he wasn't going to win that fight on points in the Ukraine and no one thought he was ever going to win by TKO.

I didn't even know Paulie was capable of doing that to someone.
    It wasn't just a regular TKO...it was a brutal Beatdown!

To the threadstarter,

Who would want to get in the ring with "the future great"? These pretenders are crazy!

Comment

I didn't even know Paulie was capable of doing that to someone.
      You serious? As bad as he looked against Khan, go rewatch Khan's face at the post fight interview, it was pretty bruised up ike if Khan had been in a war. Look at Juan Diaz's swollen face at the end of their first fight. Malignaggi is very capable of doing that, especially guys who are defensively flawed.

I think, win or lose to Victor Ortiz, he does a number on his face as well. Cause Ortiz's eyes seem to swell easily, and it seems like he bruises too much.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        You serious? As bad as he looked against Khan, go rewatch Khan's face at the post fight interview, it was pretty bruised up ike if Khan had been in a war. Look at Juan Diaz's swollen face at the end of their first fight. Malignaggi is very capable of doing that, especially guys who are defensively flawed.

I think, win or lose to Victor Ortiz, he does a number on his face as well. Cause Ortiz's eyes seem to swell easily, and it seems like he bruises too much.
        Vic O would piz hiz panz if he got a shot at Pauly EZ belt pick up.........true story!! hahaha

Comment

I haven't seen the Malignaggi-Khan fight in awhile, but I don't remember Khan looking too bruised up after the fight. He might've had some slight swelling, but I don't think it was really that bad. He did do more damage to Diaz' face, but it wasn't anything as bad as what he did to Senchenko. It looks like he broke his orbital bone. Very similar to what Pac did to Margarito. I didn't think he was capable of damaging someone that bad.

Comment

I haven't seen the Malignaggi-Khan fight in awhile, but I don't remember Khan looking too bruised up after the fight. He might've had some slight swelling, but I don't think it was really that bad. He did do more damage to Diaz' face, but it wasn't anything as bad as what he did to Senchenko. It looks like he broke his orbital bone. Very similar to what Pac did to Margarito. I didn't think he was capable of damaging someone that bad.
            Don't think any one thought that...........

Comment

paulie for president

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                paulie for president
                Paulie for prez???? im in!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paulie is a beast at 147, will retire the GOAT no doubt

Comment

Malignaggi and Judah vs two other top 10 guys in their respective divisions, in Brooklyn, that's what should happen.
                    F@ck yeah at the Garden.

Comment

Ricky Hatton should come back from retirement and kick his A$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X