Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero died 8 years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked him, I think the bike accident and cocaine made him crazy. He was a gym legend in L.A.. It's a sad story. His wify was BAD 😍

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      I liked him, I think the bike accident and cocaine made him crazy. He was a gym legend in L.A.. It's a sad story. His wify was BAD 😍
      His wife was very cute and sexy. You think she was boning somebody while Valero was training or was Valero just paranoid?

Comment

Honestly I missed his rise and fall, I wasnt paying much attention to boxing back then. I watched it but i didnt really follow it. Dude sounds like a ****ing barbarian though, good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          His wife was very cute and sexy. You think she was boning somebody while Valero was training or was Valero just paranoid?
          Head trauma and cocaine is a pretty good mixture for paranoia but who knows.

And here’s the problem with Valero, like so many boxers before and after him, he was his own worst enemy. Say he didn’t kill his wife, he was still having problems with the law. He was a drinker and a coke user. Guys like that don’t keep it together. It’s like asking what if Cus had lived another 10 years, how would Tyson’s career have turned out? Fun to think about but it’s just pure speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i don't have any guys(cept my husband) floyd top 15 of all time and can you tell me the great wins he has over prime opponents? how do you become great by beating past it opponents for a long time? where are the leonard-hears, leonard-benitez, leonard-hagler, leonard-duran or even pac-barrera type wins? my guy has some. yours doesn't have any. canelo is the closest? are you serioius is canelo a great fighter now? oh wait corrales? another fail. its just old past it fighters! you got conned and are still emotionally attached to him you can't admit it. lets give you another 5 years to think about it
            it dumb hatred likd your that make floyd Rich i bet you picked him to lose all those fights then when he wins the the opp Is to old or whatever yall even tried to say canelo was yo young AND big first Time i ever heard that excuse gave the Guy an a for originality though

Comment

i don't have any guys(cept my husband) floyd top 15 of all time and can you tell me the great wins he has over prime opponents? how do you become great by beating past it opponents for a long time? where are the leonard-hears, leonard-benitez, leonard-hagler, leonard-duran or even pac-barrera type wins? my guy has some. yours doesn't have any. canelo is the closest? are you serioius is canelo a great fighter now? oh wait corrales? another fail. its just old past it fighters! you got conned and are still emotionally attached to him you can't admit it. lets give you another 5 years to think about it
              lol im attached you brough up floyd on a thread not even about him you Like that girl who gets dumped then stalks the ex Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
                it dumb hatred likd your that make floyd Rich i bet you picked him to lose all those fights then when he wins the the opp Is to old or whatever yall even tried to say canelo was yo young AND big first Time i ever heard that excuse gave the Guy an a for originality though
                Oh AND one More thing when he asked how Valero should do against all Time greats the first name you thoughy of was floyd

Comment

Valero struggled with DeMarco...

He was a hypejob.

Comment

uh cept then floyd would have made up another excuse to avoid him since it wasn't the testing that prevented that fight. stop saying that. we have the evidence that disproves it. pac later agreed to them and he changed his demands again. that's called bluffing. "i want to fight pac all he has to do is take the test." -floyd LIE! he did the same thing to winky. winky agreed to the money and a rehydration clause(something floyd prob didnt think would happen)....and its time to change the demands! that was just floyd's MO. valero is all wrong for floyd and he would know it. he was only interested in fighting counter punchers or past it fighters. thats not valero if valero just beat pac. do you also think floyd fights spence if floyd was active?
                    Are you in here spreading lies again? Pacquiao backed out of the fight in 2010 and NEVER agreed to testing until 2015 lol.

"Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, said his charge is willing to agree to random drug testing - but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA)"

LOL which one is it DUCKQUIAO???? I thought you agreed to the demands???

Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-19-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao would have carved him up quicker than he did Cotto

Mayweather would have beaten him in one sided decision

Comment

Working...
                      X