No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Fugg it, with my latinos out, time to back these English coonts.

for !! Anorak , LacedUp , daggum , kafkod , and anyone else I missed.....WAR BRITS!!!!

There's nothing worse than football (soccer, FY) supporting Green Teefs. Just noisy thugs, most of them.

I hate football, it's for cvnts. At least now we've lost I don't have to hear morons shouting about it "coming home."

I was in a pub (bar, FY) trying to have a quiet drink with a friend, when you've got idiots shouting... these ****s are like ants on a hot day, they come out of the woodwork.

They ought to gas them, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Can't believe England lost to these ****ing bums

To be fair Croatia haven't been getting every decision this game unlike in the semis
      Croatia have outplayed France for long stretches here though. Been unlucky with 2 decisions and I’d argue both the 3rd and 4th goals happened because Croatia were chasing the game

Comment

• Garbage Spurs players Ali and Loris aren't fit for pub league football

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
          England is lucky they didn't make it to the final. They would have been humiliated.
          It would've ruined alot of their young players sort of humiliation that would've done damage to NT for years

Comment

Garbage Spurs players Ali and Loris aren't fit for pub league football
            Lloris has 2 of the best saves of the tournament, you bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Croatia have outplayed France for long stretches here though. Been unlucky with 2 decisions and I’d argue both the 3rd and 4th goals happened because Croatia were chasing the game
              Yes I know

At the end of the day the ref has ducked them.. At one all.. They don't need to push so much and be exposed to mpappe

Comment

• France parking the bus now, Croatia needs a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Lloris has 2 of the best saves of the tournament, you bum!
                  **** spurs we will take Kane and trippier from u this summer

Comment

• Deschamps needs to go after they win the world cup way too defensive for the amount of quality France has

Good job winning the world cup and all but he has to go

Comment

**** spurs we will take Kane and trippier from u this summer
                      you might want Hugo as well considering how badly that llama faced bum De Gaya did this WC

Comment

Working...
                      X