Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How open are you with your wife/partner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How open are you with your wife/partner?

I was dating a girl a while back but never felt comfortable enough to tell her of my lust for muscle babes and fantasies of being rendered helpless by a domineering woman.

Is it normal to be hesitant to open up about these things with your wife/girlfriend/etc?

Yeah man. That's to the way to play it.
    Tell them too much and they might find a way to use it and manipulate you.

Comment

You should have told her and if she kicked of you would have had an inbuilt excuse to hire a couple of buffed out female bodyguards.

Comment

You’s a mark ass trick, scared of your own feelings.

Comment

Used to be but then got to a point where I wanted to seek out women who shared my sick ideas. Best thing I ever did, so far...

Comment

In my last relationship, which ended in March, I was trying to build up to fisting the hoe. I could get my hand in to the joint on my thumb, but couldn't make a fist. She was fine with **** play, so I stuck my other hand up her ass at the same time, and surprisingly, it went in easier than the one I had up her vagina. I couldn't make a fist in the back door either though. Sadly, the relationship ended before I managed it. I also once shoved a carrot in a condom up her ass and purposely pushed it all the way in 'til it disappeared. When she realized it wasn't gonna come out she got really panicked and spent about 45 minutes in the bathroom getting it out. She told me later that she pooed blood for about a week after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I was dating a girl a while back but never felt comfortable enough to tell her of my lust for muscle babes and fantasies of being rendered helpless by a domineering woman.

Is it normal to be hesitant to open up about these things with your wife/girlfriend/etc?
              Theirs probably a reason why you didnt feel comfortable telling her so you probably done the right thing by not bringing it up.

Comment

I see the political trolling has made you bored, switching gears.

Comment

I dated this pretty white chick, Elizabeth, who wanted me to faux rape her, tried to get me to tie her up and rape her, then criticism my inability to tie her up and fake rape her... I had to cut that beautiful woman go... I realized I can’t fix broken, I can’t even fix myself...

She was down for anything... I wasn’t... I’m probably uptight..

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    In my last relationship, which ended in March, I was trying to build up to fisting the hoe. I could get my hand in to the joint on my thumb, but couldn't make a fist. She was fine with **** play, so I stuck my other hand up her ass at the same time, and surprisingly, it went in easier than the one I had up her vagina. I couldn't make a fist in the back door either though. Sadly, the relationship ended before I managed it. I also once shoved a carrot in a condom up her ass and purposely pushed it all the way in 'til it disappeared. When she realized it wasn't gonna come out she got really panicked and spent about 45 minutes in the bathroom getting it out. She told me later that she pooed blood for about a week after that.
                    Were you trying to high 5 yourself through her orifices? You could have just stuck a rabbit up her ass to get the carrot you know.
                    Last edited by jaded; 06-01-2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X