Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard wil people cry if Golovkin fights Derevyanchenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    They will cry whoever he fights

Fights sergiy = scared of canelo

Fights canelo = scared of his mandos like sergiy and charlo

Fights charlo = scared of Jacobs rematch

Fights Jacobs = scared of everyone

He needs to fight all 4 on the same night and get it over with I guess
    thats the ducking boys for you.

Comment

LOL, but yea AK knows whats up. The crying people are gonna cry cuz thats what crying people do. This is sorta like duck people.

There is never a L to be had for crying people or duck people. Whatever play a boxer makes is a win for the crying & duck people cuz there is never a right answer reallllllllllllly.

Comment

lol this right here. /thread

Comment

Id rather see GGG fight Charlo. Id actually pay for that. Just to see the “oh chit” look on Charlo’s face.

Comment

Should've picked him for May 5th and got this over with. Now he's fcked. He doesn't wanna fight Derev because of little reward. He'll continue to hump on Canelo's legs begging for money.

Comment

GGG is supposed to be scared of Drev, the new GGG killah of the month. If GGG stomps him out, the Drev groupies will cry out in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                How hard will people cry if Golovkin fights Derevyanchenko?

Comment

not as hard as when sergey wins, more people sleep on this guy than a bed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Cry why? People want to see that. I'd prefer Saunders or Charlo, tho!
                    Most people would prefer Saunders or Charlo, but the wbc is nuthugging Canelo, tryna make sure hez the one to get a shot at beating GGG, thereby posponining/denying Charlo's mandatory shot.
                    The ibf is enforcing the Derevychenko mandatory and don't care about Canelo, hence people deviating towards that fight instead.

Nevertheless Charlo seems to be ducking Jacobs hard because he still hasn't responded to multiple direct call outs from Jacobs. That aint a good look and in fact I'm about to jump off the Charlo bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Most people would prefer Saunders or Charlo, but the wbc is nuthugging Canelo, tryna make sure hez the one to get a shot at beating GGG, thereby posponining/denying Charlo's mandatory shot.
                      The ibf is enforcing the Derevychenko mandatory and don't care about Canelo, hence people deviating towards that fight instead.

Nevertheless Charlo seems to be ducking Jacobs hard because he still hasn't responded to multiple direct call outs from Jacobs. That aint a good look and in fact I'm about to jump off the Charlo bandwagon.
                      So, has the IBF ordered the mandatory fight yet and, if Canelo and GGG agree on terms, is GGG still allowed to keep the IBF belt?

I like Charlo, too, but am still not sold on him. I want to see him fight someone worth anything before I get on that wagon!

Comment

Working...
                      X