2005 Floyd Mayweather vs. 2018 Erroll Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mayweather, Wide.

Comment

a huge pressure fighter who fights southpaw...yeah thats not happening. this floyd got pushed around by lil hatton and lit up like a christmas tree vs judah. combine them both and he's ko'd but dont worry he would never take the fight so hes safe

Comment

Mayweathewr pot shots all the way to a UD, Spence is a bad ass but i dont see him beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Spence gets hit all the time. Doesnt matter. Floyd was a 130lb fighter, skipping up weight for money fights. Grownup Floyd whitewashes him. But little bitty Floyd who had barely come to the weight class, would get ragdolled. Spence is a 154lber who can make 147lbs. He is going to beat the living shiet out of Floyd and Zab both.
          Grown ass Floyd can't even make the 154 pound limit. We're not talking about 130 pounds Floyd, we're talking about the Floyd who had 3 KO's straight in 2005 and won his first fight at 147 by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            a huge pressure fighter who fights southpaw...yeah thats not happening. this floyd got pushed around by lil hatton and lit up like a christmas tree vs judah. combine them both and he's ko'd but dont worry he would never take the fight so hes safe
            He stopped Hatton and beat Judah decisively. Do you even watch this sport or do you just come on here to spew bullshit?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Grown ass Floyd can't even make the 154 pound limit. We're not talking about 130 pounds Floyd, we're talking about the Floyd who had 3 KO's straight in 2005 and won his first fight at 147 by knockout.
              Cant even make 154, comes in the ring, and walks down a guy who is 15lbs bigger, and half his fking age. Who did Floyd KO? Brussles? Lol Those werent real ww fights. He never faced a legit ww, until he fought Mosley. From that point on, he began to dominate giants who were half his age and twice his size. No fighter in history is beating that version of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Cant even make 154, comes in the ring, and walks down a guy who is 15lbs bigger, and half his fking age. Who did Floyd KO? Brussles? Lol Those werent real ww fights. He never faced a legit ww, until he fought Mosley. From that point on, he began to dominate giants who were half his age and twice his size. No fighter in history is beating that version of Floyd.
                If you think Money Maywethaer is a better fighter than late pretty boy Floyd you're delusional. Even Floyd had said Pretty Boy Floyd was better.

Comment

I’m anything but a Floyd fan but I’ve not seen anything from Spence to make me think he’s that special.

Comment

I think Floyd has too many skills n tricks for the young lion lol. But both at 28? Big Spence mite get nod

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      If you think Money Maywethaer is a better fighter than late pretty boy Floyd you're delusional. Even Floyd had said Pretty Boy Floyd was better.
                      1. I never said Pretty Boy Floyd was better than Money May. Zab didnt fight Pretty Boy either. He fought a smaller, skinny version of Money May.

2. The convo was could Spence beat the Floyd who faced Zab, which he could, and would with little effort. Not because of the talent, but because of the sheer size, and force. Floyd wasnt built for credible ww's back then. He was too small.

3. Money May is a grown man, allot stronger, and dominating big men. The Floyd who faced Zab cannot beat Canelo at all.

3. Pretty Boy is the guy who beat the snot out of everyone at the lower weights. Money May is the grown, economical version of Floyd who goes the entire fight without getting grazed. But before Money May was introduced, you had this version of Floyd who was jumping up in weight, and still talented, but a shell of what he once was. And ultimately, far too small for someone like Spence. Its a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X