No announcement yet.

In March I will no longer get DAZN for $9.99 a month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    My subscription runs out after the May 5 weekend. Just in time to catch one more Canelo fight.

Have to decide if I'm going to renew as well.
    Ooh, dont want to miss Canelo fighting Godzilla in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Yeah but $100 up front kinda sucks. It isn't like I'm some bum who can't afford it but I guess we'll have to see what the schedule looks like by then....
      You know u are gonna do it bro . I say iam not gonna renew but I will ,becuase iam a true fan . And I see you are a true fan too bro . So that's my prediction . U know ur boxing which means u ain't gonna turn down any schedule. U just wanna see them fights !!! Iam renewing every streaming app whether I pretend iam not going to .

Comment

Why? is DAZN going away with the 9.99?, Thats what I got but im tempted for the 100, but both years I've felt like they dont make it past the year lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
          its a quarter a day. STFU and buy it.

/thread
          Hahah I Never really thought of it that way but it is like .275 cents a day. LOL

Comment

It comes out to $8.33 a month but it's $100. It's all paid at one time so that $8.33 a month thing ain't exactly accurate.
            The $8.33 a month thing isn't exactly inaccurate either doe. I mean if you pay $100 in March then you won't have to pay another $100 til March 2021.

Plus when you figure Canelo has been fighting twice a year on PPV for like $70 a pop you'll realize you are basically just putting Canelo's fights on layaway at a discount so it's whatever between saving $40 a year + getting all the bonus non-Canelo fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The $8.33 a month thing isn't exactly inaccurate either doe. I mean if you pay $100 in March then you won't have to pay another $100 til March 2021.

Plus when you figure Canelo has been fighting twice a year on PPV for like $70 a pop you'll realize you are basically just putting Canelo's fights on layaway at a discount so it's whatever between saving $40 a year + getting all the bonus non-Canelo fights.
              End thread.

Comment

Yeah but $100 up front kinda sucks. It isn't like I'm some bum who can't afford it but I guess we'll have to see what the schedule looks like by then....
                Pay it on a credit card 0% purchase and pay is per month if you wish

Comment

Man! Pay that shhh. You are going to waste a hundred bucks on tons of other shhh with no returns. Dazn isn’t just boxing these days either. I wish Netflix and Spotify had a deal like this too.

Comment

The $99 yearly fee ain't so bad.... A lot more formats than just boxing. Plus you can pull up all missed bouts and watch on phone or cast to big screen whenever you like.

Comment

is $100 really debatable when people are paying $89 HD to watch Fury run from Wilder while Wilder tries to hand one punch? That's the fight folks. Washington vs Martin is a better match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X