Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pulev Would Be Wilders Best Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulev isn't even as good as Jennings lol, why don't you tell us how Wlad-Pulev & Wlad-BJ went?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Pulev is better boxer than Ortiz, no doubt, lol.
      Tony Thompson was winning rounds against Pulev lol, and Jennings showed his boxing skill was light years beyond Pulevs against Wlad.

Comment

Other than UK fanboys, I don't think there's a single person on the planet that would consider beating Pulev in 2020 a bigger win than beating Ortiz in 2019 or in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Tony Thompson was winning rounds against Pulev lol, and Jennings showed his boxing skill was light years beyond Pulevs against Wlad.
          Pulev had a great amaueur career and he has very solid pro career. Ortiz has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            So let’s make a permanent ban bet ? Show me where I ever said the TBRB was not legit ? It’s real simple ,but you’re not going to post lies on my thread like always put up or shut up?

What am I addressing from Dunn who never has a point ? You stated or insinuated I don’t use the tbrb rankings after AJ when it’s the rankings I always go by even if a few rankings are off right now they are way more accurate still with other fighters ? All you did was post to no one with TBRB which was a random post not addressing anyone ? Duh

That’s what an intoxicated person would do . Ha

You can go make your own stupid threads where half the time no one knows what you’re even talking about like I said I don’t block you just because you’re like the second worst poster on here it’s just entertainment now . Ha

Get a ****ing translator you dumb dick.

Comment

No theyre not Pulev is 2 inches taller , ,Ortiz exaggerates his dimensions just like told everyone he had 84 inch reach was 77 . Go watch the Klitschko fight you will see how big he is even a Wilder fan has the capability of seeing size differences you would see Ortiz is closer to 6”3 .

Pulev doesn’t look good or bad he has dominated guys like Hughie who would be Ortiz best win also ,had a little trouble with Chisora but never got bloodied up by Hammer ,you are the one making Ortiz out to be the great fighter not me , you just can’t accept neither is a top 5 guy and why threads like this is important .
              Hughie Fury is nobodies best win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Pulev is not, nor has ever been, ranked as high as Ortiz in the TBRB rankings. The notion beating Pulev is better than beating Ortiz is just ridiculous.

Reading this we all understand why Prince Harry took his family to Canada. Who the f-ck would want to be part of the ruling family of such an imbecilic group of cucks.
                - -WTF has Harry to do with Pulev or Ortiz?

Stay tuned boys, this is gonna get good!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Pulev is not, nor has ever been, ranked as high as Ortiz in the TBRB rankings. The notion beating Pulev is better than beating Ortiz is just ridiculous.

Reading this we all understand why Prince Harry took his family to Canada. Who the f-ck would want to be part of the ruling family of such an imbecilic group of cucks.
                  Ortiz wasn't ranked for the first Wilder fight and was 6th for the rematch. FACTS.

Comment

Pulev easily defeats all those guys, stop it .Wilder couldn’t even stop a overweight out of shape Arreola , he quit on his stool . ha
                    Funny you mention that, since Joshua just quit against a fatter, more out of shape Andy Ruiz 7 months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Funny you mention that, since Joshua just quit against a fatter, more out of shape Andy Ruiz 7 months ago...
                      - -Deyonce ducking fat Andy.

Last I checked AJ regained his 4 belts that trump Deyonce's TBA belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X