No announcement yet.

Proof Wilder is a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I never said anything about corruption. There are a lot of advantages you hand over when you sign for a flat fee and hand over sole control of an event to a rival promoter and a rival network, which would have been the situation if Wilder took 40 to fight Joshua. If he makes 30-35 against Fury instead, that's way better.

And it's way better for Fury too than fighting Joshua and having to give up everything Wilder was being asked to give up.

When Wilder and Fury fought each other the first time, it was a co-promotion, nobody had to cross the street, BombZquad and Queensberry shared control of the event, shared decision making, shared TV rights (BombZquad choosing the US network and Queensberry choosing the UK network), neutral officials were brought in, neither side had full control of the promotion, etc.
    So what other advantages are there apart from choosing the network? And corrupt judges ?fighting for 5-10 mill less doesn’t seem way better to me (did wilder really make that much in the first fight where did u get that from?) Lol at neutral judges I thought you used to work in the business so you should know how the judges are looked after wink wink

Comment

Joshua was repeatedly offered 50 million guaranteed, plus 50% of the PPV upside. That offer was only taken off the table after he got knocked out.
      LMAO straight up lie, that offer was taken off the table as soon as he said he was fighting Fury and after that he was rematching Fury and it was funny how AJ was 'begging' to fight him.

AJ then set the miller/Ruiz date and Wilder announced the fight with Ortiz and Fury rematch before AJ even stepped in the ring.

Good to see you on here spreading 'truth' though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        LMAO straight up lie, that offer was taken off the table as soon as he said he was fighting Fury and after that he was rematching Fury and it was funny how AJ was 'begging' to fight him.

AJ then set the miller/Ruiz date and Wilder announced the fight with Ortiz and Fury rematch before AJ even stepped in the ring.
        First of all, you have no way of knowing if I'm lying. So if you have any regard for the truth at all, be honest and simply say you don't believe me. Which is fine.

Joshua continued to turn down the 50 million, so obviously Wilder is going to make other plans. But Wilder's team made it clear to Hearn the offer was still on the table if Joshua changed his mind. It was only taken off the table once Joshua lost.

Comment

Fury-Wilder 1 was a fix with frank warren working with pbc to freeze out AJ/EH/
          It's interesting now given Fury is with Bob Arum but i also think May-Pac was a fix...so i'm going to assume they allow Fury to win one and Wilder to win another...both will have Ls and walk away with bragging rights. Yet EH has also said the winner of Wilder-Fury will be getting 50%.

Comment

First of all, you have no way of knowing if I'm lying. So if you have any regard for the truth at all, be honest and simply say you don't believe me. Which is fine.

Joshua continued to turn down the 50 million, so obviously Wilder is going to make other plans. But Wilder's team made it clear to Hearn the offer was still on the table if Joshua changed his mind. It was only taken off the table once Joshua lost.
            I don't understand you guys at all.
            you already know the context behind aj saying 'give me 50m' was in response to Schaeffer saying the proposed wembley fight (with the offer coming from matchroom/AJ) is going to do $100m in revenue and therefore 'wilder deserves 50% because he will bring the american audience' (something we go on to discover is totally false)'. EH had also responderd saying 'we reckon it'll do about 50-60m in revenue, not 100m'
            AJ expected the fight to take place at Wembley with the date being booked in advance and it was only the money they were disagreeing on.

Now as far as the offer they did make, here's what Finkle said
            https://www.ringnews24.com/2018/04/2...fication-bout/
            It has to be the next fight for each of them,” Finkel told Dan Rafael. “No rematch clause, and it’s for all the belts. We asked for them to send us an acceptance [by the end of Thursday]. Joshua [previously] asked for $50 million against 50 percent, and we gave it to them.

(ive already covered the context behind aj demanding 50m and these guys changed that context, knowing the american boxing fans are one dimensional and won't 'get it').

Here's what was said about this 50m offer months later

https://www.***************.net/2018...idn-t-want-it/

“With Joshua it is clear that somebody doesn’t want the fight. It has been well reported how much was offered. Joshua was guaranteed $80m and could have earned more. When they were putting the deal together I actually helped with the deal because BT were keen to broadcast the fight so I have seen the offer. –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

If you use this content, you legally agree to credit World Boxing News and backlink to our story Frank Warren: I’ve seen Deontay Wilder’s $80m plus offer, Anthony Joshua’s team didn’t want it | WBN - World Boxing News

When Frank said this, Finkle was in the same press conference agreeing.
            There's a clear contradiction here.

Here's a story about the $15m offer made by EH which Finkle publically said they had accepted

https://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/...anthony-joshua
            They derailed the negotiations for as long as possible, knowing (because they're connected with espinoza) that Canelo-GGG would get announced for mid September. Then Eddie explained how the Canelo-GGG fight would end up clashing with AJ-Wilder on showtime.
            'its not a problem for us, but its a problem for showtime, so we will have to move it to October and probably Cardiff stadium' (cardiff's principality stadium is an 80k capacity stadium with a closing roof, it rains in october).

This here was another example of one-dimensional yanks missing the wider contexts, the contradictions etc from finkle, espinoza etc and insisting this 50m offer was legit.
            they never wanted the aj fight, they wanted to use his name all summer in order to tap into the xenophobic racist tendencies of the ave black american boxing fan, gain enough leverage and then fight a diff name. Fury sprang up at the right time.
            Keeping in mind they have both consistently insisted that AJ was worse than Ortiz and worse than Fury ie 'the 4th best' yet somehow demand mega money from aj, but make very little between themselves.

Comment

No way of knowing you're lying except from looking at the factual events that happened.

Wilder said AJ was begging for it and booked himself up since the first Fury fight he made himself unavailable there neither was the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                I don't understand you guys at all.
                you already know the context behind aj saying 'give me 50m' was in response to Schaeffer saying the proposed wembley fight (with the offer coming from matchroom/AJ) is going to do $100m in revenue
                I don't know who told you that, but that's not true at all. The context of Joshua's statement was that Wilder's side was saying the fight would generate 100 million in the US (as opposed to the 50-60 million Joshua's side was saying it would generate in the UK). Joshua's side didn't believe the fight could really do 100 million in the US. So Joshua said that if Wilder's side is saying it's a 100 million dollar fight (in the US), give me 50 million and I'll take the fight.

Schaefer had absolutely nothing to do with Wilder or Wilder's team and nobody in their right mind thought the fight could do 100 million in the UK. UK fight means no US PPV and no US PPV means no 100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  No way of knowing you're lying except from looking at the factual events that happened.

Wilder said AJ was begging for it and booked himself up since the first Fury fight he made himself unavailable there neither was the offer.
                  AJ was begging for Wilder to take a sucker flat fee, but AJ was still refusing to accept the 50 million. The 50 million was always available until AJ lost. Wilder announcing his intention to fight other fighters since AJ was refusing to fight doesn't mean the 50 million was no longer being offered.

Comment

- -Deyonce offered 50 mil peanuts that she fights for.

AJ minting $$$ ever since he turned pro.

What grade U in this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Today's"aj fans shows their inferiority complex thread"

Featuring: bangem, robbie, redeemer and denutral .

Like the spice girls all over again.

Emotional spice
                      Sensitive spice
                      Overbearing spice
                      Tattle tall spice
                      Full of shlt spice
                      This Wilder ducking talk was getting old months ago. NO ONE is ducking Joshua. A.J is a solid fighter but his chin and lack of stamina will always haunt him. Could he beat Wilder? It's boxing, anything can happen but the likely outcome will be the robot stretched out on the floor. If Ruiz can hurt him then Wilder will destroy him. Of course the panic attack excuse will most likely resurface!

Comment

Working...
                      X