No announcement yet.

Proof Wilder is a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You pray that i notice you, that's why you mention me every day. Am i the only one that does?
    I dont speak on you everyday. Thats one of your fantasies. You obviously go through my pictures and star hoping you see me active.

If i wanted your attention i would have mentioned you. Go away cyber stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I dont speak on you everyday. Thats one of your fantasies. You obviously go through my pictures and star hoping you see me active.

If i wanted your attention i would have mentioned you. Go away cyber stalker.
      You did mention me you tard. You always mention me. You bald little weirdo. Get to the gym you skinny little ****.

Comment

Joshua is damaged goods and needs to be carefully protected. Fury-Wilder is the fight to have.

Comment

lol wilder-fury 1 was legit.

wilder knocked fury unconscious.

If wilder was throwing the fight, he wouldnt have knocked fury unconscious.

If fury was throwing the fight, he wouldnt have gotten back up.

Comment

You did mention me you tard. You always mention me. You bald little weirdo. Get to the gym you skinny little ****.
            Lmao.....ohhhh tattle tell spice. This wasnt a BS mention where it alerted you. Thats a mention. Smh

Look at you. You feel so inferior to me that youre commenting on my looks like a f ag got.

Robbie. We BOTH know im to handsome, my wife is too beautiful and im TOO successful for you to EVERY hurt my feelings with your childish insecure filled "insults".

Im OBVIOUSLY confident as FCK
            Otherwise i would hide behind alias like you Robbie. Tell your mom i said hi. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
              Only cowards claim a man who fights for a living is a coward,,, now prove you're not a coward
              he's a keyboard warrior so he won't

Comment

Lmao.....ohhhh tattle tell spice. This wasnt a BS mention where it alerted you. Thats a mention. Smh

Look at you. You feel so inferior to me that youre commenting on my looks like a f ag got.

Robbie. We BOTH know im to handsome, my wife is too beautiful and im TOO successful for you to EVERY hurt my feelings with your childish insecure filled "insults".

Im OBVIOUSLY confident as FCK
                Otherwise i would hide behind alias like you Robbie. Tell your mom i said hi. Lmao
                You aren't even a man, more a manlet, the woman with you is bigger built than you.

Comment

You aren't even a man, more a manlet, the woman with you is bigger built than you.
                  Robbie keeps talking about my body cause he wants a shirtless pic. Lmao. Robbies g a y for AJ and me

Comment

Robbie keeps talking about my body cause he wants a shirtless pic. Lmao. Robbies g a y for AJ and me
                    Because you talk big but you're the size of a kid. You're inferior to almost every man.

Comment

Question?Since everything is ridged, was Ruiz Joshua ridged, if so many things are ridged, what makes you think AJ and Wilder aren't in cahoots ridging the whole thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X