No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Deontay Wilder Unification Should Happen in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Joshua: Wilder fight should happen in the UK and I will be cheering for Fury..fkn tool
    LOL, whats the problem with that? It should happen in the UK and ofcourse he wants Fury to win. He wants that belt and Wilder keeps refusing to fight him.

Comment

Yes man

Whoever told you Your performance was the best they ever seen fire them immediately and give them a great vision plan as a parting gift

Comment

I am over the UK stadium fights, they are boring.

Anthony Joshua should go to america, and finish off what he stated over there etc

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          But Wilder drew 7k fans to his last fight.
          LOL. Exactly. Hell if werent for the belt Wilder would be a nailed on B side to Dillian Whyte, Chisora and Dubois too. But obviously Wilder fans wont touch your post with somebody elses barge pole.

Comment

Scared of US testing is all I hear. Dude never coming back to the states lol

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              I highly doubt that's where it would generate the most money. Hard for Saudi Arabia to compete with US PPV.
              HAHAHA, whats that about American PPV? Lets talk about American PPV's when it comes to Deontay Wilder? Errrrrrrr, not much to say is there. Bad example dude.

A side calls the shots. Thats the argument thats served American A sides and their fans over the years. Anthony Joshua is about as clear an A side you are going to find in this sport, especially over the likes of Deontay Wilder. The numbers dont lie. You do.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                What US testing noob? They have none.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  LOL. US testing? American Boxing is the PED capital of the sport and has been for a long time. Biggest cheats which coincides with the weakest testing. Id love to see UKAD have a Sweep of American fighters. There wouldnt be many left.

Comment

AJ showing weakness!! Mental advantage BOMBER!!

Comment

Have it Mexico @ Aztec Stadium for an even playing field w/ Canelo & Ruiz on the card ahw $h1t Don isn't boxing's main promoter no more

Comment

Working...
                      X