Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anne wolfe training Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kirkland is shot then I don't think he can go through another Wolfe camp. She trains fighters like they are pitbulls getting ready for a dogfight. That type of training take it's toll on your body.

I do hope he still got a couple of more fights left in him and even though I disagree with the way she trains her fighters she's probably the only one who can get him in super human shape.

Comment

Stop it! Cotto gonna beat his ass worst than when Chino raped Broner.

Comment

Ah yes, the good ol' he's with Wolfe myth. Boxing fans are like parrots, they hear something and just start repeating it without 0 evidence. What exactly has Kirkland accomplished under Wolfe? Remember the Molina fight? Wolfe is supposed to turn this guy into an unstoppable beast yet he was letting himself get clinched by little weak ass Molina. Did I mention he was losing too and needed a gift DQ to win?

Yea... Wolfe the savior that never was.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ah yes, the good ol' he's with Wolfe myth. Boxing fans are like parrots, they hear something and just start repeating it without 0 evidence. What exactly has Kirkland accomplished under Wolfe? Remember the Molina fight? Wolfe is supposed to turn this guy into an unstoppable beast yet he was letting himself get clinched by little weak ass Molina. Did I mention he was losing too and needed a gift DQ to win?

Yea... Wolfe the savior that never was.
          Exactly what does that tell you? Most people on here dont know sht about boxing..

It is 2017 and its funny how some fans still talk about Wolfe.

Comment

I remember when that japanese dude with a 10% ko ratio koed kirkland in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by JamMG View Post
              I remember when that japanese dude with a 10% ko ratio koed kirkland in round 1
              Ishida > Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Exactly what does that tell you? Most people on here dont know sht about boxing..

It is 2017 and its funny how some fans still talk about Wolfe.
                When people say this very same thing about D'Amato and Tyson, you can't argue against it cause Tyson actually did accomplish something under Cus. But wtf has Kirkland done under Wolfe? Beat Angulo and got a gift DQ vs Molina? *yawn*
                Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Ishida > Canelo
                Prima Ishida rips Canelo apart.

Comment

Cotto sparks Kirkland in the mid to late rounds. Kirkland will gas and Cotto will put it on him.

Comment

Kirkland is too far gone for Wolfe to save. Rather see her work with other prospects/contenders, gauge how good she really is or isn't

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                      It would be awesome if old Kirkland shows up and just batters the **** out of Cotta and then seeing the look on Cottas face lmaooo
                      Unblock me foo

Comment

Working...
                      X