Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Not Smart, He's Scared, Golden Boy is Scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    " Golovkin said he hammered Alvarez with a body punch that hurt the Mexican fighter and brought anguish to trainer Eddy Reynoso."
    Have you ever heard him admit he hurt Canelo in sparring? I haven't.

Comment

He wants 50/50? Pricing himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Are you trolling or did you really see it? Ive heard about some ppl seeing not that long ago but still skeptical.
        Yes I saw it! I know my name is Gloveking, and some people may think I have reason to lie, but I saw it on YouTube before. It wasnt a real "beatdown", but you could tell GGG was handling that kid. It's like it disappeared from the net either late last year or early this year. Golovkin didn't drop him or anything, but it was clear who was the better fighter. I believe it was at Wild Card. No it wasnt vs Chavez. It was Canelo vs GGG sparring. Golovkin worked him over. I'm not BSing

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Yes I saw it! I know my name is Gloveking, and some people may think I have reason to lie, but I saw it on YouTube before. It wasnt a real "beatdown", but you could tell GGG was handling that kid. It's like it disappeared from the net either late last year or early this year. Golovkin didn't drop him or anything, but it was clear who was the better fighter. I believe it was at Wild Card. No it wasnt vs Chavez. It was Canelo vs GGG sparring. Golovkin worked him over. I'm not BSing
          If that video was ever on youtube everybody and their mama would have a copy of that video. That's like having a copy of the first Boone vs. Kovalev fight. Think about it this way. Fischer wrote that famous column about the sparring session. He was pretty neutral about what happened. If there was a video of "The G" sparring Canelo and hurting him, everybody would be talking about it.

Comment

You're full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              If that video was ever on youtube everybody and their mama would have a copy of that video. That's like having a copy of the first Boone vs. Kovalev fight. Think about it this way. Fischer wrote that famous column about the sparring session. He was pretty neutral about what happened. If there was a video of "The G" sparring Canelo and hurting him, everybody would be talking about it.

I didn't see Golovkin 'hurt' Canelo, but he was working him. I know some guys will think Im full of shiz, but I saw the video. Golovkin was working him. And it seemed like after the Cotto-Canelo fight, I couldnt find that video anymore. Im pretty sure it was at Wild Card. I didnt save a link. Believe me if you want to or not, but Ive seen the footage. I wouldn't just make this up. I really have no reason to. Canelo already gave GGG the belt. There was footage of that sparring session at Wild Card Gym.

Think about it for a minute. Think about the link you sent, which seems to be the closest thing to the video available now. Why would they take that one pic of them together and not video it? Why just one pic and no video? There was video, believe me. It's like somebody paid to have it taken down. Im not a BS type dude. I saw the video. I didn't see GGG hurt Canelo, but as that still shot shows, Golovkin was the better fighter in the footage I saw.
              Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 09-02-2016, 12:36 AM.

Comment

fnck everything that happens during sparring (besides legitimate injuries). its meaningless. just like whjat people did in the am's. wtf !!!!!!!!!!

50-50 seems fair. now wait until their both free and put that on paper.
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-02-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  fnck everything that happens during sparring (besides legitimate injuries). its meaningless. just like whjat people did in the am's. wtf !!!!!!!!!!

50-50 seems fair. now wait until their both free and put that on paper.
                  In what world is 50/50 fair? Because it isn't this one.

Comment

I didn't see Golovkin 'hurt' Canelo, but he was working him. I know some guys will think Im full of shiz, but I saw the video. Golovkin was working him. And it seemed like after the Cotto-Canelo fight, I couldnt find that video anymore. Im pretty sure it was at Wild Card. I didnt save a link. Believe me if you want to or not, but Ive seen the footage. I wouldn't just make this up. I really have no reason to. Canelo already gave GGG the belt. There was footage of that sparring session at Wild Card Gym
                    You're confusing it with the Chavez Jr video. That was at Wild Card where Chavez Jr was training. GGG nor Canelo has trained at Wild Card so it wouldn't make sense for them to spar there. They would either spar at Big Bear, which they did, or wherever Canelo was sparring. Think about it for a minute. Don't you think if that video existed it would be all over the internet? You said you saw it last year. Just type GGG 2015 into youtube and see how many videos of GGG were made last year. That video would be the number one video on youtube.

This is the GGG vs. Chavez Jr video at wildcard
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhKZbTeDhHs

Comment

Can't ask for 50/50! That's an obvious money grab. But smart because they know they can't get it so they start off with that in hopes of a 60-40
                      I say 65-35 in favor of the ginger. He is obviously the bigger name.

Comment

Working...
                      X