Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So 4 months later Pacquiao is ALREADY playing full contact basketball?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
    get over it lmfao.

I see floyd fans cry about pacquaio fans and they always say get over it (OP included) but then they do the exact same thing.

Are these grown men? cause I swear they all act like teenager females with the Team Edwards Team Jacobs BS.

ITS OVER

talk about mayweather vs berto
    Post like these restore my faith in boxing fans!

Comment

It's been 4 months since the fight and you guys still trying to convince yourself Manny didn't have a hurt shoulder during the fight when it has already been proven he did.

Comment

Get over it - Floyd barely beat a one-armed Pacquiao, and held and ran in the most boring fashion.

He got booed and nobody likes him, nor cares that he won.

Get over it, and move on.

Stop making these pointless, stupid fooking threads in the lounge.

Arne't Mods supposed to ban these fake boxing fans nut-huggers of one fighter?

Comment

From career threatening injury, to over a year, to maybe 6 months, to therapy with salt water, to shooting hoops 4 months after the fight: the lie has turned into a convoluted mess.

Comment

Surely this doesn't come as a surprise?

All you need to do to know that the injury wasn't as severe as they made out is watch the fight.

You don't throw punches that vicsously without any sign of discomfort if you have a severe injury.

If you want to see what a servere shoulder injury looks like watch Berto vs Soto Karass.

Comment

these guys are working overtime to dig up pacquiao stories so they can get people to mention floyd in any way shape or form

ZzZZZZZzzzzz

Comment

One thing is sure, Pacquiao should not have whined after the fight, or suggest that he actually won in the ring. So many people even his own fans must have lost respect surely, unless they are complete nuthuggers.

And I dislike Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  It's been 4 months since the fight and you guys still trying to convince yourself Manny didn't have a hurt shoulder during the fight when it has already been proven he did.
                  Stfu with this ignorant ass ****. Did or did not the Pacquiao camp say that he had the Kobe Bryant injeury, a severely torn rotator cuff that required 9-12 months of recovery? Did I miss something (other than the fact that Pacquiao is a lying POS and a sore loser)?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Basketball payers are not athletically tuned as a pro fighter. Also going suba diving with god helps!
                    NBA players play over 60 games an a season and are athletic freaks whos bodies take punishment in those games. They are by far more athletically tuned then a boxer is. Boxers just train 2 months for 1 fight. Don't know what your talking about.

Comment

What's the problem? I've seen NFL player's who got their knee scoped on Monday and were back playing in the gm on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X