No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley split with Joel Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley split with Joel Diaz

Show how nobody really cares about Bradley, nobody even made a single comment. His wife happens to be the manager AKA Jin Mosley and we all know how that end.

Comment

A little disrespectful. They could have handled this better and given him a call to discuss the reasons.

Comment

Are we sure that's Joel Diaz's real instagram account?

Because Tim's wife could've just as easily eaten him and created the account to cover her tracks.

Comment

He needs a better trainer.. he's gotten as far as he can with Diaz.. The question is who.....

Comment

Bradley a lil ***** if this is correct. 1)You don't send a guy a text firing him when he's been at the level of importance Diaz has been for Bradley. Meet with him or at least call if there is some distance between you. 2)Bradley pawned off this decision on his wife it sounds like. Bradley should be making the decision or even if he didn't he should say its his decision.

Obviously assuming everything said is on the up & up.

Comment

This sucks, Diaz and Bradley seemed like they had that real Master/Student bond. I know they both cared about each other, I like both of them. All the best for the both parties.

Comment

Damn that sucks. Hopefully, Tim can train with Virgil Hunter, Ronnie Shields, or John David Jackson. Those three are the only trainers who have the ability to reinvent Bradley's career and keep him at the top as one of the best WW for 3-4 more years. Any other trainers will train him to be more offensively minded and reckless.

Sooner or later, he'll get KTFO. Joel tried his best. He has always wanted Bradley to be a "thinking fighter", but Bradley's instincts, grits, toughness to brawl instead of capitalizing on his opponent mistakes kept him from being a consistent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Show how nobody really cares about Bradley, nobody even made a single comment. His wife happens to be the manager AKA Jin Mosley and we all know how that end.
                  Hold on now.......I just got off work. Personally, I think Diaz is a great trainer and this sounds like a dumb move to me

Comment

Damn he fired him via text message??? what a pathetic move

Comment

Working...
                    X