Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tim bradley finally leaves that knobhead joel diaz and rios fight back on!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Diaz seems to do is cuss. He can't get through a whole sentence without saying fuk. Bradley should beat Rios if they fight but it won't be easy because Rios throws lots of hard punches every round. Rios could knock Bradley out if he lands clean with some bombs. Great fight.

Comment

Atlas is a solid pick. He knows boxing and
      He knows gameplans and has boxing eyes

Id also look into nazim.
      He would get good sparring in philli
      And train around a lot of talent.

Joel is a good guy. Im sure they are still good friends but sometimes its time for a change of scenery. Same gym .same training style same sparring partners. Timmy has 6 good potential opponents.

Comment

Sucks Bradley is leaving Joel Diaz Teddy Atlas the master motivator could be a good fit.The matchup Bradley need to use his speed on the outside box. Rios need to nail Bradley hard early force him into a inside brawl the kinda fight he can win
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 09-02-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Training a boxer is more than just correcting bad habits, mistakes, adding new weapons and techniques. You should also be big on stamina issues by hiring the right conditioning expert for the job. Spend money on it, even if it comes from your pocket. Be creative, hire Memo if you must. Point is, how many times as a trainer do you have to do the same things day in and day out? Same instructions, same routine, same same... You should train as if you're the one fighting.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about the trainer change but I guess a change of pace wasn't such a bad thing. Also, I wonder how much he has to pay Sadam Ali to step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Personally I don't like the change, nor do I think Atlas is better to have as a trainer. I'm a fan of Atlas but he is often over his head and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think getting rid of Diaz is a horrible decision. Diaz will always have Bradley's best interest at heart, I'm not sure Atlas will feel the same.
              Don't let his stupid commentary fool you lol, Atlas is an excellent trainer

Comment

so no Rios/Provodnikov? FUCK!!!!

Comment

Was Joel DIAz the one stopping the rios fight?

Comment

Clears up why Rios ducked Brook.

Comment

Bradley Vs Rios being back on is good news. Atlas as trainer though?...I don't know about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X