Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 trillion points competition - details inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it shows how the Thunderdome isn't used as much as it was in '08 (either that or people who want to play are on my ignore list )

Back in '08 I actually had to turn people down.

What I said I'd do in the thread is start us off with the first bout, see if it gets people into it.

Mind you, I still need confirmation of the final judge.

Comment

Okay guys, we got our first of the quarter finals, with the match up genuinely chosen at random:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=634251

Let's hope for some lulz. Remember, top prize is 20 TRILLION points, and there are still three places left... put your name down if you want in.

Judges are as follows:

Makiavelli
      Derranged
      TBear

Comment

I've started two of the quarter final bouts off to get it going, the other two still to come.

The title of this thread is now wrong, it's a 32 TRILLION POINT competition, with 20 Trill going to the winner. You get 2 trill just for entering.

We now have just two slots left, so sign up quick if you want to enter.

Each "bout" is judged by three impartial judges... I'm just the promoter.

Comment

Dome wont fukin work, tried sending same post 20-odd times since last night to now, just wont let me fukin post in there...Have in the past wtf there a fix in? Lame....

Comment

Have you tried clearing cookies?

Comment

Two places left.

I ain't saying it's sucked so far, but if Rockin' entered, I'd make Rock the betting favourite.

Comment

Okay, we got just ONE place left.

20 trillion points to the winner. 2 tril just for entering.

Comment

Should anyone give a ****, all eight contestants have now been chosen, and all four quarter finals are underway in the Thunderdome. Well, one has yet to start, but it's ready to begin.

As the promoter I should be hyping it up. 2008's version had some real laughs IMO. But, I can't lie... so far, this has SUCKED.

Comment

Working...
                  X