No announcement yet.

smoger baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoger baby

how did you rate steves performance? i thought he had no control of the fight what so ever, the rough stuff and hitting on the break was his fault for not getting in there and breaking them. he let them punch after the bell in basically every round, he basically assaulted murat continuously by pushing his face, and when b hop shook up murat and murat turned his back and hop started landing shots un returned from behind he should have stopped the fight. shades of angulo turning his back on lara. fight is over if you turn around and walk in the other direction.

fin

Yeah he did nothing. Murat was a dirty ****er. Bhop almost stopped him anyway

Comment

When Smoger was essentially jabbing Murat in the face, Murat should have decked him, counted him out, and declared himself winner of the fight.

Smoger was a disgrace. The fighters aren't there as an excuse for Smoger to get attention by making a spectacle of himself.

He should apologize to Murat for disrepecting and patronizing him.

Comment

Smoger needs to change his meds. He was doing strange things in there , like shoving Murat around and shoving him by the face later on in the fight. It was weird.

Comment

Smoger a true G.

Respect.

Comment

Did you homies see during that replay when Hopkins was holding and hitting, Smoger was in the background smiling and nodding his head "yes yes yes yes yes" over and over along with every punch. LOL truly WTF?!

Comment

Smoger is a creep. He is always kissing on fighters. That man is definitely suspect.

Comment

That kissing is suspect as hell.

Comment

Not very professional to go over to Bernard's camp before the decision is read out and start hanging out like a bunch of buddies sitting around a bar. I know that Bernard is technically the fighter and promoter so by default is your employer but don't make It so obvious....

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    That kissing is suspect as hell.
                    Steve Smoger should be drug tested. I've had my suspicions for a while, but the guy seems dirty as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X