Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather vs. Canelo Press Conference thread - Schedule/Stream included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that crowd looks huge. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This just shows you that most white people dont watch boxing, look at the audience 90 percent minorities. Most white people watch UFC.

How can boxing capture the midwest white american audience?
      Superstars capture the white american market.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Superstars capture the white american market.
        You got two of the biggest stars right here and only ones in attendance are latinos and a few blacks and some token whites who look like they are into hip hop.

I think they might be scared to watch live in person and rather watch on ppv? I know some white people who are literally scared to be around a lot of minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          You got two of the biggest stars right here and only ones in attendance are latinos and a few blacks and some token whites who look like they are into hip hop.

I think they might be scared to watch live in person and rather watch on ppv? I know some white people who are literally scared to be around a lot of minorities.
          These press conferences are for young folk, and young white guys are into the UFC. The adult white males are at work like the rest of the adults right now earning that dough to order the fight in Sept.

Comment

LMAO richard shaeffer calling Canelo the Mexican James Dean, please Richard stop, he said and Canelo is the better looking one sorry Floyd, lol wtf dude

Comment

The Mexican James Dean

Comment

Canelo is not Mexico's number 1 fighter, but it's promotion so I guess I shouldn't care but still...

Comment

I like how smoothly they keep working the phrase 'The One' into their speeches.

Comment

Fight is going to do monster numbers.

Comment

Man Oscar got the gayest voice ever though, he sounds gay no lie especially when he speaks Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X