Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: Highway Robber.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can make a case he lost the fight but anyone who claims it was a robbery clearly dont know the meaning of the word. it was way too close to be a robbery.

and he won the ponce de leon fight imo. as for maniacs ******ed ass there is such a thing called progress. nobody is saying broner is a great fighter right now, ppl are saying hes got great potential. hes just 22 and the mistakes he made against ponce and quintero can be adjusted.

a certain guy named antonio margarito had a few losses against bums early in his career, but we are ignoring that arent we? marquez lost his very first fight ffs. but i guess mexicans dont lose even when they lose. maniac indeed.

Comment

Didnt score it or watch the whole thing, but from what I saw Broner has improved a lot since this fight

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        you can make a case he lost the fight but anyone who claims it was a robbery clearly dont know the meaning of the word. it was way too close to be a robbery.

and he won the ponce de leon fight imo. as for maniacs ******ed ass there is such a thing called progress. nobody is saying broner is a great fighter right now, ppl are saying hes got great potential. hes just 22 and the mistakes he made against ponce and quintero can be adjusted.

a certain guy named antonio margarito had a few losses against bums early in his career, but we are ignoring that arent we? marquez lost his very first fight ffs. but i guess mexicans dont lose even when they lose. maniac indeed.
        Great, so Broner is the new Antonio Margarito. I have no problem with that. Hes not the new Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Dude's losing to guys like Quintero and PDL, DeMarco is definitely going to destroy this guy since he basically has a somewhat similar style than them and Broner has not improved at all. Lol tomorrow Broner stans will be nowhere to be found after he suffers his 3rd loss

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Great, so Broner is the new Antonio Margarito.

That'd be one hell of a twist.

Comment

Pacquiao losing to guys like Singsurat and Torrecampo by KO, and getting knocked down by skinny ass Hussein. Imagine what Barrera, Cotto, or Hatton would do to him

Comment

Are people in here really digging into a fight to clown Broner when he was 19?

What in the hell. The people who don't like the kid run with the Floyd comparisons more than the people who do like him.

He's not Mayweather.
                Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Great, so Broner is the new Antonio Margarito. I have no problem with that. Hes not the new Floyd Mayweather.
                  you know thats not what i meant, i was simply exposing maniacs double standards. broner is no margarito, no floyd mayweather either though you are right about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                    Are people in here really digging into a fight to clown Broner when he was 19?
                    Exactly. He's grown up a lot since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Exactly. He's grown up a lot since then.

Bro I'm a grown man I won't be in here ripping another man for the type of clothing he wears that is literally what chicks do.

But for his fight game you won't see me bashing him for "losing" a fight at 19. Especially his 9th pro fight. That's just ridiculous. Didnt Hopkins lose his pro debut?
                      Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-16-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X