No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    When did i say he backed away? I said he looked shocked and confused, which he did.
    Not you, the other guy before you said that. Anyway, Vitali didn't want to the fight to be cancelled for beating up Chisora at the weigh-in .

Comment

Oh, God, that was dumb. A bitch move and dumb! I'm not a fan of the Klitschkos, but I really want to see Vitali beat the snot out of this **** Chisora now. lol And it's gonna happen, too! lol That slap is going to cost Chisora a slow, painful hammering....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        vitali could very well be the last man chisora ever fights.

fighting a klitschko isnt like fighting most guys with tons of knockouts. vitali hasnt landed huge booming punches in a while. wladimir has put a few babies to sleep recently

they beat you up over the course of many rounds. if chisora comes forward he's going to take too much punishment to survive the late rounds, even if he does take his foot off the gas when he realizes he cant win

that's what happened to adamek. that turned into a horrific beating.

much worse than getting sparked out early
        Once again, N.E., we agree on every word. I could've written all this myself. The only thing I would've added was my intense desire to see Chisora get his just deserts....

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Nonetheless Vitali doesn't back away for a second and would've punished Chisora no doubt.
          LOL....i see the virgin Klit fanboys felt that slap harder than Vitali did.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            I saw the vid, was quite a hard slap and Vitali looked pissed
            Dude, that was a hard ****ing slap! Chisora better have enjoyed it, because he's gonna get it back with exponential interest. lol

Comment

The slap was hard enough to make Vitali lose his balance.

Comment

If Chisora's slaps can do that to Vitali just imagine what his punches will do.

Early KO for Chisora i think.

Comment

klitschko by knockout...del boy knows it and hes just having his moment in the lime light....anyone know what channel its on for n.america??

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                    If Chisora's slaps can do that to Vitali just imagine what his punches will do.

Early KO for Chisora i think.
                    I hope the slap didn't cause Vitali to get "unluckily injured" so he has to quit and lose by TKO....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      virgin Klit fanboys
                      At least 2 of those are wrong there for me...anyway I see you change your avi soon after Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X