Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's time could be a lot closer than we think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's time could be a lot closer than we think.

Just hear me out. Since the Margarito fight I've seen the decline. I went from actually being 50-50 in a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, to slightly leaning towards Floyd to win, to now comfortably picking Floyd to win. The wear and tear, wars he's been in, the constant training camps he has to go through, the fact that he fights consistently, it's all gonna catch up to him...probably sooner than we think. So when it happens don't be shocked.

He's wasting his time against now mediocre opponents, so he'll have himself to blame when it happens. It doesn't have to be Floyd to do it, it can very well be Ortiz or Timothy Bradley. Manny's the kind of fighter that can't afford to lose speed, or any sort of athletic ability. When he's unable to get into those weird angles, what then? Leg cramp or not, Mosley shouldn't have been able to make him miss that many times, Pacquiao should have gotten him out of there.

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
    Just hear me out. Since the Margarito fight I've seen the decline. I went from actually being 50-50 in a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, to slightly leaning towards Floyd to win, to now comfortably picking Floyd to win. The wear and tear, wars he's been in, the constant training camps he has to go through, the fact that he fights consistently, it's all gonna catch up to him...probably sooner than we think. So when it happens don't be shocked.

He's wasting his time against now mediocre opponents, so he'll have himself to blame when it happens. It doesn't have to be Floyd to do it, it can very well be Ortiz or Timothy Bradley. Manny's the kind of fighter that can't afford to lose speed, or any sort of athletic ability. When he's unable to get into those weird angles, what then? Leg cramp or not, Mosley shouldn't have been able to make him miss that many times, Pacquiao should have gotten him out of there.
    ROFLMAO

YOu mean in the shane Mosley fight??

You *****s are something else, i tell you what. From Martinez should be #1 P4P, Manny stank the fight with Mosley and now this, trying to downgrade Manny in a any way, to make yourselves feel better about your b*tch made hero!!!

If Manny aint all that like you ****s claim, then that makes Floyd a bigger ***** for ducking him and a possible win against MAnny should not be hold as a huge win since he aint all that!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      ROFLMAO

YOu mean in the shane Mosley fight??

You *****s are something else, i tell you what. From Martinez should be #1 P4P, Manny stank the fight with Mosley and now this, trying to downgrade Manny in a any way, to make yourselves feel better about your b*tch made hero!!!

If Manny aint all that like you ****s claim, then that makes Floyd a bigger ***** for ducking him and a possible win against MAnny should not be hold as a huge win since he aint all that!!

Ch@mp, you've really fallen off as a poster man. It's like you've gotten a lot dumber. It's almost amazing man.

Comment

Ch@mp, you've really fallen off as a poster man. It's like you've gotten a lot dumber. It's almost amazing man.
        I guessed that would be your reply!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          I guessed that would be your reply!!!!!!!
          It's true man, it's like someone took 10-15 years off of you, I'm assuming your in your mid 20s?

Comment

Could say the same thing about Floyd.

Mosley was the first time I saw Floyd get caught TWICE in a ROW... and almost get ktfo.

You also can't stay inactive as you enter your mid 30's.

A Floyd loss could also come out of nowhere.

Comment

If I was Manny, I would retire in 2012. Make the announcement during the Pacquiao-JMM build up.

Have 2 more fights in 2012 and then call it a day.

Manny is gonna be in his mid 30's shortly. He won't be able to keep on fighting with so much intensity.

It's really sad that we have been seeing Manny waste his prime fighting no-hopers in Clottey, Margarito and Mosley.

Comment

So you’re saying that stalling and taking a vacation while all these fights takes its toll on Pac’s body is beneficial for Floyd if/when they fight?

Comment

Very good post and those who don't understand I guess are not very smart.

I agree but I picked Floyd since the beginning because of styles not age or a decline in skills.

I think Floyd will wait and then offer Pac a fight when he knows he can't win, who knows.

To be honest I think we will never see this fight to be honest.

Comment

Pac needs two more fights. Marquez then Bradley/Ortiz and retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X