Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the filipino writer has a mancrush on Pac

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
      You say "don't bash me" but you're one of the biggest PAC detractors, psst. It's cool to be objective, but everytime there's a PAC thread your there to discredit the man.

To me, PAC has done more with his career than Floyd has. Floyd's 39-0 only means he fought nobodies, yes, that includes Corrales, Castillo, Judah and now he's about to fight another 35 year old, lmao.

I consider PAC the fighter of this decade, and that alone makes him an ATG.
      I bashed Floyd's career at 147+ as well. Going to say anything about that?

I've also given credit to Pac. Going to say anything about that.

Most of my bashing is actually directed at FREDDIE ROACH. So get it straight.

And yes, I do look at the circumstances surrounding the fight.

It's the same with the possible fights with Cotto and Shane: Freddie wants them drained in order to get a fight with Pac. That's my problem with Freddie.

And you missed the whole point of the Thread.
      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-10-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Obusv477 View Post
        I think the filipino writer has a mancrush on Pac
        no... he's just jumping on the Pac-bandwagon to gain popularity, early in Pac's career he always blast at Pac.. saying "What a cocky fighter he is".

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
          that 35 year old was whipping pacs ass
          Got loss and got knocked 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            I bashed Floyd's career at 147+ as well. Going to say anything about that?

I've also given credit to Pac. Going to say anything about that.

Most of my bashing is actually directed at FREDDIE ROACH. So get it straight.

And yes, I do look at the circumstances surrounding the fight.

It's the same with the possible fights with Cotto and Shane: Freddie wants them drained in order to get a fight with Pac. That's my problem with Freddie.
            The guy was a former 106lber, okay, a former 106lber while some of the fighters you're talkin' about were former 130-35lbers.

Cotto is a big 147lber there really has to be a catchweight, now, i'm generally not a fan of catchweights, but how often do we get to see former 106lbers goin' up this high, there's already alot of danger involved. Have you thought about that?

Do you realize what kind of a massive puncher Mosley is? There's gotta be a give and take here.

You gotta remember, if PAC gives in to fighting the Cotto's and Mosley's at their own weight, then who is at a big disadvantage now.

You seem to miss that point of view. You're always looking at it from a Anti-PAC view, that's the problem with you.
            Last edited by We want Floyd; 05-10-2009, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X