Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! It's on site next time Floyd see Shakur. Gotta run that fade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakur is very immature and hangs with the wrong crowd it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Also a place where people post whatever topics they want if it pertains to boxing. If you don't think the topic is worthy of your approval why are you entertaining it?
      Well this thread doesn't pertain to boxing it pertains to an "online Twitter beef" between a teenage girl and an amateur boxer. Sure Shakur is a boxer so you can sort of relate it to this site but this is a stretch. Why are you following a 17 year old girl on Twitter anyway? Trying to catch some "hot gossip"?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Well this thread doesn't pertain to boxing it pertains to an "online Twitter beef" between a teenage girl and an amateur boxer. Sure Shakur is a boxer so you can sort of relate it to this site but this is a stretch. Why are you following a 17 year old girl on Twitter anyway? Trying to catch some "hot gossip"?
        Not following her. I follow Shakur. When he replies you can see who he's replying to. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

I'm still confused as to why you're entertaining a topic you feel is beneath you

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Prince better have that thing thing. Floyd rolls with them 7 footers
          bullets > 7 footers

you think prince is gonna hired someone to beat floyd and his body guards up? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            bullets > 7 footers

you think prince is gonna hired someone to beat floyd and his body guards up? LOL
            I thought the rumor was he did exactly that?

...lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Shakur is just like Clarissa sheilds

Clarissa defending Dirrells Uncle sucker punching that dude because those are her friends

Shakur childishly defends Ward because thats his manager.

The only level headed one of the bunch is Devin haney.
              LOL, but nah you aren't wrong. Growing up with a pimp daddy will make you pretty level headed & rational thinking. Well outside of choking a random hoe which I'd bet money on being in Haney's future.

Comment

I still don't understand why she started talking **** to dude for no reason. Or at least a reason known by us anyways. I'm pretty sure she didn't just wake up and think "I'm bored, f**k it I'll go **** talk Shakur Stevenson I guess".

Maybe it's because he spurned TMT and signed with TR? Idk

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  You are not alone in pointing out this about Porter.. what's about Shawn that gives people this vibe/opinion
                  I've seen too many random fighthype or Seckback video where he's with random dudes at yoga studios or in his car, who I've never seen box, who he has weird vibes with during said videos.

And I've never seen this dude with any type of lady it looks like he actually f#cks. And his dad is too protective of him like theres something he might not want Shawn exposed to. Plus he's big into church sh^t. Those grown dudes too into church sh^t tend to be a higher % of gay dudes (or dudes who like kids).

Someone said he had a kid, but idk if thats legit, but then again having a kid don't mean you don't like a random D from time to time either. This is 2017, mfers talking about they "non-binary" sexually or pansexuals (the new bi sexual) or about 30 other sexual orientations. So idk wtf Shawn is into, but he has that aura about him that says its not straight p#ssy.

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Shakur is very immature and hangs with the wrong crowd it seems.
                  He's immature, but idk about the wrong crowd thing. I think he's just trying to back up "his guy" a lil too much in this case. You can't argue with everyone who disagrees with you or your people. In particular when they got a fair enough point, the first Ward vs Kovalev fight was close & one could make an argument for Kovalev winning. Any rational & reasonable guy can see & understand that.

Either way someone needs to give Shakur some media home training in dealing with people or he's gonna have a legit twitter scandal soon cuz this is his 2nd incident in like 2 months I think & he's just 2-0.

If he becomes half as famous as TR wants him to be he's going to become more notable a guy who more people are following & it'll be more people to offend when he does go off the rails hardcore cuz someone has said something mean about Ward or whatever silly sh^t goes down next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I still don't understand why she started talking **** to dude for no reason. Or at least a reason known by us anyways. I'm pretty sure she didn't just wake up and think "I'm bored, f**k it I'll go **** talk Shakur Stevenson I guess".

Maybe it's because he spurned TMT and signed with TR? Idk
                    She didn't. She said something about Ward to her followers. Shakur went at her directly. She went at him directly. Then he really went at her directly lol. So he started the downfall of that twitter conservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      She didn't. She said something about Ward to her followers. Shakur went at her directly. She went at him directly. Then he really went at her directly lol. So he started the downfall of that twitter conservation.
                      Ahhhhh gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                      X