Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham vs. Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For July 15 or July 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank jr really need to start stepping it up. He has the youth and energy on his side, am guessing he has some injuries and wanted his body to heal naturally first. The next 12 months has to be when he gets up and do something.

Comment

Yes, but i`d rather see Eubank jr -Degale or Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
        Name a puncher that junior has faced. We're not talking about he's dad,who passed the Benn test as soon as he arrived.
        I can't name punchers, but he always eats flush shots in his fights and seems to take them well.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          I can't name punchers, but he always eats flush shots in his fights and seems to take them well.
          Yeah, it's that lack of defence that could spell trouble with Abraham. Whatever anyone says about him, he's a big puncher.

Comment

Jr will be far too busy for AA. Comfortable decision win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              If Eubank makes a statement in this fight it could catapult him into the big british domestic fights he wants ie Groves, Degale or Callum Smith, IBO or not.
              Smith will demolish Eubank... Degale will easy woop his ass, Eubank might have a good time with Groves but Groves is pretty average at most.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                AA will get battered like the cod im about to eat. still will be a fun fight regardless
                I'm pizzed that you're batterin' cod. WTF did it ever do to you?

LOL!!

Comment

Eubanks should win unless he gets caught early.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                    Yeah, it's that lack of defence that could spell trouble with Abraham. Whatever anyone says about him, he's a big puncher.
                    More so at 160. Besides a shot-to-pieces Taylor, he hasn't been knocking them out at 168 whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                      More so at 160. Besides a shot-to-pieces Taylor, he hasn't been knocking them out at 168 whatsoever.
                      He has aged, but he's been at a different level to junior, who other than Saunders has only been fighting domestic level guys. Ward said Abraham was the hardest hitter he faced. Froch said the same. With the holes in juniors defense, he's going to need a chin like he's dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X