Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    This ^^^^^^

The guards should prevent rape in prisons.
    Guards can't be everywhere at all times. Rape isn't an act of ****sexuality either, it's an act of violence and power.

You will not be admitted to isolation or protective custody just because you want to either, the TS is completely wrong on this. If that was the case, there would be nobody left in population.

In order to be put into protective custody, you need to be an ex gangmember in fear of his life, or give them something of value, like info.

Usually, you won't be put into protection until AFTER something has seriously happened to you. By then it's too late.

There are predators in prison, men who will seek you out and rape you to dominate you. If you are weak, you will literally be someone's woman.

Comment

What is the American obsession with prison rape?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Rape isn't an act of ****sexuality either, it's an act of violence and power.
        Uh, yes it is.

I realize a lot of ex-cons and current cons would likely agree with your statement, but raping another dude is legit **** territory no matter how they'd like to spin it.

There are too many other ways of dominating and humiliating a guy that don't involve sticking your d*ck up his ass for that **** to be considered manly.

Comment

If I get myself in trouble and know I'm heading to the big house I am mortgaging my house and having my ass surgically closed up....and will cr*p into a colostomy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Uh, yes it is.

I realize a lot of ex-cons and current cons would likely agree with your statement, but raping another dude is legit **** territory no matter how they'd like to spin it.

There are too many other ways of dominating and humiliating a guy that don't involve sticking your d*ck up his ass for that **** to be considered manly.
            No man, sorry but you are wrong. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand.

You are 100% right that having sex with a man is a ****sexual act, but that is not why they do this. For example, there is a dominant man and a b1tch int he relationship. The one that is the dominant one, doesn't suck the other guys ***, or take it in the ass. He only does that to the b1tch.

It is an act of violence even though, yes it's also a gay act. My point is that it's not done for the same reasons that someone outside of jail would do it for. Sailors travelling long distances did it on ships hundreds of years ago.

It's hard to explain but I have read about this phenomenon and it's a strange one to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Uh, yes it is.

hahahahahaha that was funny! I mean I'm laughing hard hahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

No man, sorry but you are wrong. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand.

You are 100% right that having sex with a man is a ****sexual act, but that is not why they do this. For example, there is a dominant man and a b1tch int he relationship. The one that is the dominant one, doesn't suck the other guys ***, or take it in the ass. He only does that to the b1tch.

It is an act of violence even though, yes it's also a gay act. My point is that it's not done for the same reasons that someone outside of jail would do it for. Sailors travelling long distances did it on ships hundreds of years ago.

It's hard to explain but I have read about this phenomenon and it's a strange one to say the least.
                If you blow your wad into another man's mouth or ass, you are just as much a ****/f*g as the twink prancing around like Richard Simmons.

Comment

no matter the circumstance...that still gay

them sailors who did it are gay...why do you think the navy has a stereotype of being ****??

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    If you blow your wad into another man's mouth or ass, you are just as much a ****/f*g as the twink prancing around like Richard Simmons.
                    Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I find this thread very funny.

Comment

Now that I recovered from laughing all I can say is that people are arguing on different assumptions so they can't agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X