Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit meteorologist Jessica Starr's death by suicide puts focus on Lasik safety

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    She ain't even cold yet, cuz.
    Give me those points you owe me and change that sig. Then accept your permanent ban. A man who don't keep his word is a bltch, cuz. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Kinda reminds me of Candace Cameron actually well at least in that pic u posted bro but RIP!

yeah bro Ive been wanting to get lasic for minute myself. one of my boys who's 44 had it when he turned like 35 and he was fine.

my brother got it and it was good for like 10 years and then he started having complications it got really bad this past 2 years he had to go back in surgery.

So basically its good for like 10 years and then it starts getting bad again right? Thats what everyone pretty much says?
      Yea that's kinda scary. You don't wanna lose your sight. I will just keep the glasses and contacts. Unless I was legally blind and had no others options.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Give me those points you owe me and change that sig. Then accept your permanent ban. A man who don't keep his word is a bltch, cuz. Thanks
        ....and in comes this asshat to ruin another thread with his ego problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          ....and in comes this asshat to ruin another thread with his ego problems.
          Thread ruined?

If so, it's because I'm still living rent free in your feeble mind I wasn't talking to you, bltch, so go finish sucking your pops off in your basement. Thanks.

Last edited by travestyny; 12-18-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            Fella, she's literally just committed suicide...
            Doesnt necessarily call for a sad violin.

Boys wanna see her tiits.

Comment

Oh, you mean when I robbed you of your time? When you stayed up over 24 hours straight on two occasions. Once talking jibberish about white lines? When you stayed up all night watching my browser reset every ten minutes as you stared at my last activity? Not only did I take your time and any dignity you may have had but you owe me your points, sig and your absence, son.

Comment

Oh, you mean when I robbed you of your time? When you stayed up over 24 hours straight on two occasions. Once talking jibberish about white lines? When you stayed up all night watching my browser reset every ten minutes as you stared at my last activity? Not only did I take your time and any dignity you may have had but you owe me your points, sig and your absence, son.
                Funny. What I remember is you being embarrassed and staying up all night faking scripts

Don't you remember what Rip Chudd said to you? "Why go thru all that trouble, bro." LMAOOOOO!

Now pay up bltch

Comment

Funny. What I remember is you being embarrassed and staying up all night faking scripts

Now pay up bltch
                  That's cause you dumb. Might take you all night to write something you can type up in 20 seconds. white lines!

Robbed you, cuz.

Comment

That's cause you dumb. Might take you all night to write something you can type up in 20 seconds. white lines!

Robbed you, cuz.
                    You robbed yourself of your dignity. lol

You do realize that I'm just fvccking with you because I can, and I'm gonna keep fuccking with you whenever I see fit.

Because I own you, cuz. You bet welching bltch

You went through all of that trouble faking a damn inbox using scripts and then got outsmarted so easily with something that took me 2 seconds to do. How did that feel, clown

Comment

You robbed yourself of your dignity

You do realize that I'm just fvccking with you because I can, and I'm gonna keep fuccking with you whenever I see fit.

Because I own you, cuz. You bet welching bltch
                      Nah. That's you trying to get me to leave you alone. You know I got you. Took your ******ed ass how long to figure out how to edit html? Them white lines doe

Your time and your thoughts are mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X