Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was the outrage when a Bernie supporter shot Steve Scalise and three others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Where was the outrage when a Bernie supporter shot Steve Scalise and three others?

When James Hodgkinson, a very vocal Bernie supporter and Trump critic, shot four people, including Steve Scalise who was almost killed, where was the media’s and the Left’s outrage?

Was Bernie and/or the Democrats blamed?

Because in that scenario, people were actually hurt and hospitalised, and in actual danger of dying.

When it comes to Republicans, and especially Trump, the Left’s double standards and flip flopping are disgusting.

Last edited by Vlad_; 10-27-2018, 06:59 AM.

Is this REALLY the hill you want to die on? "The dems kill people!?!? Pay attention to that!!!" You're deplorable.

Comment

It only matters when they under threat.

Comment

Left right up down middle. You all sound like ******s. Both political parties are useless to society and don’t do anything but divide people. I will say this though everytime there is a mass shooting it’s always the trump crowd calling it propaganda, fake, etc. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Left right up down middle. You all sound like ******s. Both political parties are useless to society and don’t do anything but divide people. I will say this though everytime there is a mass shooting it’s always the trump crowd calling it propaganda, fake, etc. why is that?
          Be careful...there have been mass shootings under every president to sit in office that I can remember since I’ve been alive. I’m 39. I’ve seen this blame game played many times before. History and the behaviors associated with such repeat because people are fcuking stupid. This is just the latest version.

Comment

Some of y'all watch too much political sh^t.

Do we really need to dick measure D vs R crazy mfers?

"Hey buddy...at least our crazy guys don't actually kill people".

Comment

Because Venezuela.

Comment

A nation divided is a weak nation.

People who are deep into the partisan nonsense are traitors. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Finally someone gets It! Youre godamn right buddy, except i wont Go as far as calling anyone"******s".

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Is this REALLY the hill you want to die on? "The dems kill people!?!? Pay attention to that!!!" You're deplorable.
                    You dodged his points/questions.

Feel free to try again.

Comment

Working...
                    X