Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Competitive Fight: Loma vs Mikey or Mikey vs Manny.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pac could beat Garcia. Mikey tends to want to keep fights at a moderate, even pace...Pac will force Mikey to fight at a much higher pace than usual, even though Manny is much older. Garcia does have the youth though, and he positions himself well, so this is an intriguing fight.

Loma is tiny but very fast and wins by overwhelming and swarming his opponents. Garcia has some big advantages over Loma...things like power and sheer body size. Loma would have to be careful. That would be an interesting fight too......I like all of those matchups.

Comment

Manny not gonna fight Loma... I doubt Loma want that type of legendary problem right now

Mikey will most likely get that fight...And if that’s the case...Mikey will most likely get that work...Pac beats him tf up imo

Comment

I'll bet everything i have for pac against mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          There is no height advantage and the reach is almost identical. Also Mikey shows up soft in the midsection in all his fights. He's not a 140 lber at all.
          Lomachenko is like, 3" shorter in reach.

Height ---- jesus, could have sworn Mikey was at least 5'7". Also saw Loma in person, could have sworn he was around 5'5" - 5'6".

Comment

Mikey vs Manny will be WAR!!!

Mikey is a fundamentals type of fighter, complete in techniques. Manny is the awkward type with speed, pop, and footwork.

At 147, I'll give it to Manny by decision. You gotta respect the hierarchy of weights.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              Now that Manny is in the PBC stable a Mikey Garcia fight is potentially on the table (and easier to make).

Loma vs Mikey at 135... Mikey has the power advantage but Loma will have the speed and technical advantage... Loma might coast to a decision as long as he is able to avoid getting hit with anything big.

Mikey vs Manny at 147: Manny is older, not as light on his feet, but will have the power advantage. I don't think Mikey has enough power to KO Manny either. Mikey could win a tough decision on the cards.
              Mikey vs manny

As mikey has the size, both height and reach, the power and counter punching style to give a 40 yr old pacquiao hell.

Loma albeit very good is much smaller and wouldn’t have much power at 140. His style requires getting at closer range to be effective as well, which would give pacquiao a lot of chance.

Comment

Working...
              X