Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 12 gif highlights (Easy round for Ward)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 12 gif highlights (Easy round for Ward)

Posting this because this was one of the conterversial round that Ward was supposed gifted. I'm using the alternative angle from here, not the HBO broadcast.

Roy Jones: "Good hook by Kovalev!"
    Me: LMAO. Completely blocked

Jim Lampley: "Good body shots by Kovalev!'
    Roy Jones: "Yeah they were!"
    Me: LMAO

Here's the body shot Roy jones claimed "hurt" Ward and its aftereffect.

Roy Jones: "Good Jab by Kovalev!"
    Me: LMAO. Completely missed

If you think I'm being biased, and I missed something in this round. Go ahead and make your own gif using Imgurs Video to Gif tool, and post it.

If you scored this round for Kovalev, please tell me how.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-26-2016, 04:06 PM.

this was the only round i gave ward where he outlanded by kov and it was by 1 punch. body of work overall by ward was great.

Comment

A thread full of gifs of one round. Thanks dude. Way to clutter NSB.

Red K for not using an existing thread.

Comment

When I had Kovalev winning live, round 12 was never questionable for me, had Ward winning that.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
          this was the only round i gave ward where he outlanded by kov and it was by 1 punch. body of work overall by ward was great.
          Well, I don't know the margin in which he outlanded Kovalev but I'll say it's more than just the margin, he landed the better shots.

Comment

Didn't the judges give Kov the 12. Ward won it pretty clearly to me

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Well, I don't know the margin in which he outlanded Kovalev but I'll say it's more than just the margin, he landed the better shots.
              kov hurt ward and landed more punches but ward's were better hmm sounds like bias

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Jim Lampley: "Good body shots by Kovalev!'
                Roy Jones: "Yeah they were!"
                Me: LMAO

Here's the body shot Roy jones claimed "hurt" Ward and its aftereffect.
                I remember those quotes, and the jab, and thinking, "what are these guys looking at?"
                And, the part where they credit Kovalev's body shot, then ignore Ward's shots pretty much told me that the script had taken over.
                Sad, considering that Roy used to be the voice of reason and would disagree with Jim when he went into shill mode.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-26-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Didn't the judges give Kov the 12. Ward won it pretty clearly to me
                  1 judge gave ward round 12. from rounds 7-12 all kovalev won was round 12 on that one judges scorecard.i thought ward won the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    A thread full of gifs of one round. Thanks dude. Way to clutter NSB.

Red K for not using an existing thread.
                    If you're interested in preserving the master thread, why are you participating in nearly every anti-Ward troll thread about this fight? Are you neg-repping those guys too?
                    Be consistent, Wraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X