Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny P made 2M for the morales rematch, but ended up with 300k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anything change since then? Because this was like years ago.

Nice of Hauser to write this about Shaw, finkey and others but where is his investigation into his paymaster Bob Arum? Without doing any investigation i bet you now that Arum has stole more money from Pac in one fight than all of those people put together.

Comment

Nothing new, most folks in any industry they strive in have no clue in the business aspects of it. It's a whole nother rabbit hole of nastiness if you're not careful. I think there should be a class for boxers to learn about the business aspects of boxing before they turn pro. It would definitely help lots of guy's from being raped in the boardroom while you're the one risking your life for others entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Nothing new, most folks in any industry they strive in have no clue in the business aspects of it. It's a whole nother rabbit hole of nastiness if you're not careful. I think there should be a class for boxers to learn about the business aspects of boxing before they turn pro. It would definitely help lots of guy's from being raped in the boardroom while you're the one risking your life for others entertainment.
        Agreed! All the risk, for a portion of the rewards!

Comment

Very interesting read. A link would be good though.

Fascinating how so many people get so much of a fighter's purse. Too bad that someone on this level is getting taken like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            If true that was a pretty sad thing to read. Shaw getting 250k from PAC? Lol wtf
            but hauser a top rank employee doe.

but hauser not credible doe.

now you are saying if true?

genius floyd fan really

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Still ended up with enough to buy a Porsche
              you believe hauser?

that's strange

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Very interesting read. A link would be good though.

Fascinating how so many people get so much of a fighter's purse. Too bad that someone on this level is getting taken like this.
                you read hauser's article all of it?

how was hauser's article about Floyd's IV was it interesting too?

LOL

genius floyd fans

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

Ouch! But to put things in perspective, anybody that grew up in the slums would be happy to get that kind of money ($300k). Especially if it's their first real prize fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    you read hauser's article all of it?

how was hauser's article about Floyd's IV was it interesting too?

LOL

genius floyd fans

SHAME ON YOU
                    It appears this article was written in about 06/07. Hauser wasn't a TR or HBO employee, he wrote for secondsout (I believe) exclusively. He did a number of negative stories on HBO so they hired him to write for them.

There wasn't the appearance of a conflict of interest there is now.

I just thought the read was interesting, same as I did the IV article.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      It appears this article was written in about 06/07. Hauser wasn't a TR or HBO employee, he wrote for secondsout (I believe) exclusively. He did a number of negative stories on HBO so they hired him to write for them.

There wasn't the appearance of a conflict of interest there is now.

I just thought the read was interesting, same as I did the IV article.
                      so hauser was credible 9 or so yrs. ago talking about Pac

but is no longer credible talking about Floyd

got it. thanks

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X