Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fat Yank Theory...

...just might be true

its a nice southern cali day today...73 outside...sunny

so im outside taking a quick smoke break and this one unit at our company always goes to lunch at 11am

as i see them file out into the parking lot, i noticed almost all of them, probably 95% are all the same shape...roundish with guts protruding thru their shirts

and while walking past a few of them, i heard lunch suggestions such as McDonalds, Popeyes, Round Table Pizza and Albertson's chicken meals

that is all

I went to Sam's club and ordered the Polish dog there.....$1.50 with a drink...you can't beat that.

Comment

yep and sometimes the fat needs to find more parts on the body to build up...like the neck and inner thighs. Inner thighs get so fat they touch and spill out and and slop from side to side as they walk

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        I went to Sam's club and ordered the Polish dog there.....$1.50 with a drink...you can't beat that.

i ate like a pig this weekend...BBQs on saturday, last night and probably another one tonight

my homies are infatuated with these sausage links that have cheddar and jalapeno in em

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          ...just might be true

so im outside taking a quick smoke break and this one unit at our company always goes to lunch at 11am

as i see them file out into the parking lot, i noticed almost all of them, probably 95% are all the same shape...roundish with guts protruding thru their shirts

and while walking past a few of them, i heard lunch suggestions such as McDonalds, Popeyes, Round Table Pizza and Albertson's chicken meals

that is all
          Those albertson chicken meals are tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            yep and sometimes the fat needs to find more parts on the body to build up...like the neck and inner thighs. Inner thighs get so fat they touch and spill out and and slop from side to side as they walk

it was a pretty sad sight to see...like that whole unit is allergic to salads and gyms or something

Comment

Cheddarwursts?

Comment

Haha my boss just yelled are you on that fcking boxing site again,start calling some people,so i just laughed and went back to posting.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  ...just might be true

that is all
                  Sounds like a lot of choices. Where do you work? LA?

I have alot of obese or borderline obese people in my building as well. They usually talk about eating healthy but they always end up with fast food during lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    Sounds like a lot of choices. Where do you work? LA?

I have alot of obese or borderline obese people in my building as well. They usually talk about eating healthy but they always end up with fast food during lunch
                    Problem is not what you eat its how much,2 slices of pizza and a soda not that bad,its the people who take down a large and a two liter of coke with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X